Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

I Had A Passenger Tonight!

HorseFixer

We Got About 10" The Past Two Days And I Had A Passenger Tonight :party: She Was Able To Get A Little Windshield Time In, And Learn And Work The Controls! :clap:

I Bet I Don't Have To Tell You How Much She Wants It To Snow Again, And How Popular Grampa Is Tonight? B)

P1040411.jpg

P1040406.jpg

P1040408.jpg

P1040409.jpg

rickv1957

Im sure that was fun! great pictures, B) Rick :party:

Sparky

Nice Duke. Quality time with the tractors and the granddaughter B) .

Cant beat that!

Mike........

PS...maybe you need a blower for that Wheel Horse you fixed up for her :party:

rmaynard

Great pictures. I bet both of you had B) on your faces.

Is that the C-120?

Bob

d180man

Hi duke great photos ! :party: i bet every kid on the block wounts your tractor ! B) very nice ! :clap:

JimD

uh ohh Duke, ya messed up ther buddy. Henny's gonna want to take over the snow movin duties now. :party: looks like ya both had some fun the G-paw! B)

dclarke

nice pictures duke!

Coadster32

That's quality time right there. B)

KeithB

sweet B)

linen beige

That's what Wheel Horses are all about! B)

stevasaurus

Outstanding Duke...great pictures Did you ever get those horse slippers? B)

Raider12

You are making priceless memories. She will remember these moument for ever.

Denver

Operator

Good times were had by all! B)

Randy

Gene_S

Nice pictures Duke!!!! Thanks for sharing... :party: Like said before she'll take your job from you now!!! B)

rickv1957

Quality time will family is always great!, B) Rick

JoeMonag

Duke, nice pictures. I'm a recent grand father, but she is only 3 months old. Too young for a ride in the blowing snow, maybe next year.

Is your engine a 12 HP ? I just put a two stage on my 310-8, and used it today for the first time here in SE Mass., only had about 3". Last year I replaced my PTO clutch, I had to adjust it this morning, as I had some slippage when I moved the slush at the end of my driveway. Worked much better after the adjustment.

I'm anxious to try it out when we get some real snow. I noticed all your lights, What size alternator do you have? and is that a heater on the right side of your engine? I saw your video of your tractor after you installed the "Gap" sealer on your impeller, very impressive, as are your chute actuators.

My wife says I should get a Cab. My shed over head door is only 3 sections of an old garage door, The opening is about 65", so I may be limited on height. How tall is your cab? I may have to buy one and shorten it a few inches. Joe in Norton

Horse'n Around

Thanks for sharing the pics and the story with us, I know if I was a kid I would have loved getting to do that, thats the good stuff!!!

John

Suburban 550

Nice pics, Duke. :party: Looks like Henny had a great time. B) Pretty soon you'll be out of a ride. :clap:

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys! :clap: no matter how TALL you think you stand among above your peers.... there is nothing that can MELT your heart as much as a grand Daughter! You are putty in her hands! B) If you think about it you will be lucky if anyone remembers you past your grandchildren! Your legacy most likely will stop at your children's, children. How you treat them and how you teach them may be how you are remembered. :party:

420lse

Lessons well learned this day. Someone will have to take over when were gone. Of course, they'll brag how they own a 100 year old machine :party: Thought I saw a Wheel Horse in Back To The Future B) Great Pic's