Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

RS is a great group of guys - Ken B

truckin88

All,

Ken B is the man, I have had multipe dealings with RS members, everyone has been awesome and a stand up guy.

Today the guys who bought the C-100 I had here and on Ebay (they got it off ebay). Picked it up, they came 4 hours early due to the storm PA is getting, Ken B was there to get the K181 I sold, I hadn't planned on their paths crossing, but it was good they did.

I had an issue after some jerk off CL broke the gov/throttle spring, I couldn't get it to control the throttle right after replacing it. My time is limited since starting the a new position in the city with my company. This issue was disclosed on ebay and all other postings. Ken was there made a few adjustment (about 25 minutes). Got dirty and bam it was running as it should. He just did it cause like the rest of us he loves these machines. We told the knew owners about the site, hopefully they will join. I only sold this machine becasue I want to build the 310 the way I want and my stupid dodge blew all it's shocks at 43K (another story)

Big thanks to Ken for helping them out, and making me look good B) as they were very nice guys. Great group of guys here.

rickv1957

Yes, RS has a very great bunch of folks!!! B) Rick

nylyon

I never tire of hearing stories just like this. Thanks B)

JimD

that's a great story truckin, and hat's off to ken b. for jumpin in there to help out. it doesn't get any better than that guys. B)

stevasaurus

Always good to hear a great story about the good people on this site. B)

Suburban 550

Alot of good people here that I met and became good friends with. They are always willing to help with almost anything.

Ken B

Anytime Will. It was a pleasure meeting you today and I'm happy I was of help.

WHC-125

Will, great story! And yes Ken is a great guy to deal with! It is always a pleasure to meet up with the CT members and other surrounding members!

whfan74

That's what I like about this site as well...........great conversation with great people who are willing to lend a hand.

Thanks for sharing the story! B)