Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

My first haul of the year

Kelly

I found a dump cart on CL fri. night it had been on for a few days so I figured it would be gone, in nice shape and not a bad price, but he still had it, it was 70 mile drive to get it sat. afternoon and cost $80 for the cart,

100_2534.jpg

100_2532.jpg

Then sat night I found a ad that you had to read to belive I thought I couldn't spell, but anyway one owner (his grandmas) 12hp 8 speed old from the 80's good shape bagger, make offer, was the the basic ad, I called about 20 min. after it was posted, struck a deal for $250 sight unseen but I figured I could walk away, so I drove about 30 miles to get it still havn't heard it run but, I guess it probably does (raining and cold here and drive way is a muddy mess right now, so it sets on the trailer, little paint loss on the foot rest, and a small dent in the front lower hood, has the 37" deck with bagger, nice overall shape very nice seat, ect... only 319 hours on it. 1989 312-8

100_2537.jpg

100_2535.jpg

then I get a email from mowerman ( thanks Mowerman :thumbs: ) he has a buddy that has a dump cart he wants to sell but it's painted green, so I got ahold of the guy to look at it, pretty good shape but for the green paint, so another one for $45 this afternoon.

greencart-1.jpg

Then comming home from getting the green cart, I spotted a WH blower in the weeds, so I stopped yup for sale $20 very ruff but came with 2 flags and the lift bar, one flag is new he lost the orig. and bought one only to find the other the next day, no pic's of the blower just a rusty blower, but the flags are always a good find.

and a half tank of gas in the suburban about $30 to get all this stuff not to bad of a weekend.

Indy w h

Sounds like a good road trip Kelly !!!! Nice scores!!

Indy

rickv1957

Kelly,very nice finds there! :thumbs: Rick

hotrodmerc

Nice finds. I wish I was that lucky.

Ken B

Nice Haul!

Kelly

Update the 312 runs like a top, all I did was jump start it, ran good for setting in a garage for two years, even on the old gas.

rwilson

Nice haul Kelly.

Suburban 550

Kelly, looks like you had a pretty good shopping trip. :banghead: Nice haul. :thumbs:

Dresden Guy

Kelly,

If you haven't put the new horse in stable and it's still on the trailer, I can tell you how you can make a quick "HUNDO"....just let me come hook on to the trailer. Oh, I'll get your trailer right back the next day? How's that for for some quick profit??? Should I go ahead and head to MI??? With 50+ WHs you certainly have to be just about out of parking space, so look at my deal as a double bonus.!!!! :thumbs:

I'll wait to hear from you......by the way, my grandma needs a good 312-8 for mowing her yard!

GREAT ROAD TRIP!!!! :banghead: The next time you head out, call me and I will follow behind to pick up any of your rejects.

Well, the Vikings vs. Saints is coming on so will sign off. Brett Favre said if his team wins he will lead the team in singing "Pants On The Ground".

Dresden Guy

-----------------------------------------

C-160 61-16K802 w/ 42" SD mower

211-5 w/ 38" SD mower

Gene_S

Nice finds Kelly!!! Even if that one is green...

Rollerman

Kelly your sliping, you used to have them brought in by the semi load. :banghead:

Well maybe another brand..... :thumbs:

Nice finds though & everything looks to be in decent shape other than the green paint on the dump trailer.

bitten

Kelly sounds like a good weekend.

Sparky

Geez Kelly. Did ya get any sleep this weekend :thumbs: .

Looks like some great deals.

Mike........

WHC-125

Kelly, looks like you were really busy this weekend! Great finds! :thumbs:

Operator

Boy when somebody falls into it, they really fall into it :thumbs:

Nice finds! And prices.

Randy

KeithB

nice haul :thumbs:

mowerman1193

Kelly, glad I was able to help you score the green one, I almost grabbed it myself but I am trying to save for a new saw for cutting those nice Wheel Horse desk clocks you guys been buying me out faster than I can make..I just have a old cheapy saw now and my work shows it :thumbs::banghead:

Looks like you got some nice deals this weekend..I seen that ad on the tractor right after it had been listed and you ain't kidding about the guys spelling.I never even finish trying to reading the ad, LOL..Looks like it payed off for you to try to read it though..

Kevin

KyBlue

Man...some people have all the luck!

can whlvr

WOW,that first trailer is in really nice shape,312 aint bad either :thumbs:

d180man

Hi nice CL find ! :thumbs: and they all look nice ! :banghead: :WRS:

JimD

nice haul! :thumbs:

whfan74

Sounds like a productive weekend for you! :thumbs:

Nice score on the 312-8. I have been looking for a bagger for mine. You just don't find them that often!