Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

We Finally Got The Snow

HorseFixer

New Years Eve night it started snowing a bit, and New Years Day I woke up to my normal 3" <_< and blew the Driveway at 9:00 a.m. at 12:00 p.m. blew nother 3" and at 5:00 p.m. yesterday blew 6" this morning I woke Up to 9" and It looks like we are in for even more prolly another foot before it is over! :banghead: Mikes RJ I will send those PJ's back to you when they arrive! :thumbs:

X235.jpg

The Next Couple Days Forcast

SNOWSTORM.jpg

Suburban 550

Awesome machine, Duke. :WRS: Glad to see you finally got some decent snow. :banghead: Can't ask for anything better than that. :thumbs:

Save Old Iron

Now that's the stuff Bobby,

definitely worth turning the key in the ignition for 9+ inches.

:thumbs:

Sparky

Now thats a good video Duke! When your coming up the driveway towards MJ it looks like an ol'time locomotive when the stack would billow out lots of smoke...or was it steam :thumbs: ?

Either way its your best action video yet :banghead: .

Mike........

rickv1957

Duke,great video!,Rick

whfan74

Fantastic video Duke! I know you are having a ball with it!

Thanks for the chat this afternoon and good luck with the casting process! :thumbs:

WHC-125

Great video Duke! Its always a pleasure to watch your videos! :thumbs:

porkchop

Ok everyone,s had snow except us!! Send some to central Indiana. Love the video duke I always enjoy your posts you never know what your going to get.

JoeMonag

Duke, are using a two-stage blower? What size engine do youhave on yor tractor?

Great video. Joe In Norton

HorseFixer

Fantastic video Duke! I know you are having a ball with it!

Thanks for the chat this afternoon and good luck with the casting process! :thumbs:

Thanks Guys! :banghead: Yep I am very happy with the performance! In the attachment and interchangeability PDF thingy it says that blower is for a 10hp Tractor and higher. I would like to eventually put a bigger engine on the Ole girl just for grins and giggles but that 12hp runs strong and will do anything I need it to. If it grunts to much I just slow it up a bit. What impresses me the most is how well it does with 2" or more than a foot. When you see the long version of the movie you will see what I mean. Since I have the RV and Horse Hauler and my neighbor gals house on the west side of my drive and my house is on the other, I have about 45' of drive I have to blow straight ahead till I can blow it either way in my front yard. So that really loads the Ole girl up!

Scotty as always it was great talking with you! What I told Scott about the wheel weights was I am going to have to remelt and cast one of them again because the two front wheels off the 417A are different? :wwp: They look the same but one one of them are a little smaller diameter prolly a 1/8" or so and the rim slides down over the weight till about the bolts and then hangs up. I'm just gonna remelt and pour it again! :WRS: If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have none at all! <_<

Raider12

Ok....... thats it..... Im now in the market for a snow blower and cab for my 520. Iv had a meyers 7 1/2 plow on my 1 ton Chevy 4x4 for years. But now Im bored and tired of working in the snow. I want to PLAY again in the snow.

Super video..... Looks like your making the best of ol'man winter! :thumbs:

Iggy68

Awesome video duke! :thumbs: Where is Niles? I grew up in Lambertville just north of Toledo, OH. My Mom lives in West Branch east of Houghton.

HorseFixer

Awesome video duke! :banghead: Where is Niles? I grew up in Lambertville just north of Toledo, OH. My Mom lives in West Branch east of Houghton.

Iggy 10 miles north of South Bend just accross the line in Mich. :thumbs:

JimD

hey Duke, great video!! it looks like she's handlin things just fine, uhh, now that ya finally got more than a "sneezer" :thumbs:

squonk

Ok everyone,s had snow except us!! Send some to central Indiana. Love the video duke I always enjoy your posts you never know what your going to get.

It's snowing all around me. I was supposed to get 4 to 8", got a dusting. Will probably get it all tonight and then I'll have to get up around 3:30 to get the plowing done before work. :thumbs:

wheel horse 1045

great video duke ,that thing can throw some serious snow

Operator

Duke you must have done the right snow dance to get that!

Got a question and you know "us guys" don't read instructions, This was a discussion on another forum, Which groove on your pto do you use? In or outer.

Randy with -19 degrees below brrrrrrrrrrr

stevasaurus

Duke...now that is what I am talking about...some serious fun in the white stuff.

Awesome machine. :thumbs: :banghead:

HorseFixer

Duke...now that is what I am talking about...some serious fun in the white stuff.

Awesome machine. :thumbs:

Suburban 550

Thanks Duke for respecting my choice of music. :banghead: Once again, one great video and one awesome machine. :WRS: I don't like to be a habitual complainer but I think you would have liked the Kevin Cronan version of "Ridin' the Storm Out" better. :thumbs:

MikesRJ

Awesome!

HorseFixer

Duke you must have done the right snow dance to get that!

Got a question and you know "us guys" don't read instructions, This was a discussion on another forum, Which groove on your pto do you use? In or outer.

Randy with -19 degrees below brrrrrrrrrrr

Rand on mine I am useing the Outer One. The Inner Groove would be way out of alignment. :thumbs:

Indy w h

Way to blow that snow ,Duke!!!! You and steve need to quit

hoggin all the snow :banghead:. Let some come down to west central

Indiana!!!! Hell I haven't even put the blade on the 1054 yet :thumbs:

Way to go with the video!!! Keep em coming Duke!!!!

Indy

Raider12

It's snowing all around me. I was supposed to get 4 to 8", got a dusting. Will probably get it all tonight and then I'll have to get up around 3:30 to get the plowing done before work. :banghead:

I feel your pain. Here in the NE Ohio area this is normal for winter. Im about 5 miles to far south to catch the lake affect snows and to far north to get much or a nor-eastern storm. I never know what to expect until I wake up. Very hard to predict the weather in this area. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Duke...I think it is time for a "hooby-dooby" snow dance aimed at our friends in central Indianna and NE Ohio. Look for snow this Friday into the weekend gents...I have to make a run for Rock & Rye first. :banghead:

Duke...you making MJ stand out in the cold while you are plowing in your PJs? Tell me she at least has a hold of the Capt. :thumbs:

I like the music video. :WRS: