Sign in to follow this  
Retired Wrencher

14hp

Retired Wrencher

:notworthy: :thumbs: is the Gt 14 the first year of the 14hp I just saw on tractor data that there was a 1968 Bronco 14hp model?? I have never heard of this model. Happy/H/days Gary B................

rickv1957

I think the first year for the GT14 was 69 and 70 for the Bronco 14,Rick

Rollerman

Gary the Bronco 14 looked the same as the Charger models or even the Electro 12.

It was a more decked out Charger model...meaning it would be a hydro, electric clutch & the bigger Kohler K321 14HP engine.

I'm digging for a pic & when I find one I'll edit my post unless someone else has one handy.

1969 was the first year for the GT14 & was an all together differant animal compared to the Bronco.

• Like 1

C-Series14

First year for the Bronco 14 was 1971 and lasted till 1972...

Retired Wrencher

Gary the Bronco 14 looked the same as the Charger models or even the Electro 12.

It was a more decked out Charger model...meaning it would be a hydro, electric clutch & the bigger Kohler K321 14HP engine.

I'm digging for a pic & when I find one I'll edit my post unless someone else has one handy.

1969 was the first year for the GT14 & was an all together differant animal compared to the Bronco.

:notworthy::thumbs: OK Roll so I should not believe Tractor Data web site that it says it was made in 68 with moons with the red head on it????? t/c t/u Gary B..........

Rollerman

OK Roll so I should not believe Tractor Data web site that it says it was made in 68 with moons with the red head on it?????

I believe the Tractor Data website is based on input submitted by owners & would say the information they have is incorrect.

• Like 1

MikesRJ

According the Yahoo-Groups/MyWheelHorse data, most of which is derived from the Toro website and databases, the first year for the GT-14 was 1969 and the Bronco 14 was 1971.

1-7441 1969 Lawn & Garden Tractor GT-14 Automatic Kohler K321S-60125B 14 Sundstrand 90-2062

1-0420 1971 Lawn & Garden Tractor Bronco 14 Automatic Kohler K321S-60124B 14 Sundstrand 90-2046

• Like 1