Sign in to follow this  
Dale

electic lift

Dale

i am considering buying a electic lift for my 12 8 speed. i would like to hear from people that has used one. thanks dale

Ken B

Once upon a time I had a Wheel Horse with electric lift and for snow blading I hated it. It was very slow. I removed it and installed manual lift. For occasional use its okay but with the constant up and down required with snow clearing it wasn't for me.

Dale

looking to use it to lift a clevis hitch. i was going to install a bigger battery tray so i could use a bigger battery. my biggest consern is will it hold up to alot of use??

defed

i have one, but haven't actually used it for any real purpose. it is powerful, lifts the tractor up with a blade. i don't recall how fast it operates, but i'm sure not as fast as manual or hydraulic.

i would say it should hold up under alot of use. it's just an electric actuator...same things have been used on c-band dishes for decades.

jtmoyer

i have one and love it. yes, it is slower then the manual lift but im kinda a wuss. that tiller gets heavy. i think it moves the tiller as fast as my hydro, plus with the electric there is no drift down, put it up and it will stay up. bight be a little far to come try it out though :notworthy:

rickv1957

I have an electric lift on a 68 raider 12,as far as I know it has never been worked on,they are a little slow but powerful,Rick