Sign in to follow this  
landsurveyor

Some photos of my old Donkeys.

landsurveyor

Thought it was about time I showed some of my projects, as I have great fun looking at all the other posts on here!

I have attached a photo below of my new steed....(First time attaching a photo, so hope it works!)

4117414651_9427454a43.jpg

If this works, I will show you some more...... :notworthy:

landsurveyor

I will try again....

Some photos or my newly bought Raider 10 and 2 trailers and also of my Charger 12 before and during restoration, its now been put on hold for the winter, as I dont have an empty shed to work in - shame.

Hope it works this time???

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wheelhorselandsurveyor/

4118186920_6a7846253f.jpg

4117416705_659dbc6992.jpg

4117416191_208f80184f.jpg

4117415719_ec5e0d1cc3.jpg

4117415245_a12d3e745b.jpg

4117415089_3943880c91.jpg

4117414931_79700e65ac.jpg

captjake

Doesn't work. Keep trying, we want to see them. :notworthy:

landsurveyor

Should work now....?

Any view on whether I should restore the Raider or keep it as it is???

One owner from new, serviced every year, and a new deck 3 years ago - very very pleased with it!!

can whlvr

i like it original,but thats just me ,obviously it is your tractor and if you prefer a new look then strip her down and go for it,or leave her alone,maybe some wax and armeral will be enough.

CasualObserver

I've added your pics to the posts.... You have to use the IMG code to post.... it looks like this...

[img=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2693/4117414931_79700e65ac.jpg]
flickr is one of the harder photo-sharing sites to use with this board because it doesn't give you the code and it's hard to find the actual URL of the photos. Most people prefer photobucket, where they give you IMG code that you can copy and paste. Here's a quick thread (http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=1071) that shows how to post pics using photobucket as the example. It doesn't matter what photo host you use, you can even use your own webpage if you have one... but you have to use the IMG line. What you should end up with looks like above....
 [img]http://www.whatever_photo_host.com/here_is_your_picture.jpg (or .gif)[/img]

:notworthy:

captjake

Looking good. Good luck with future post.

stevasaurus

got some nice things going on there...I kinda like original, as I use them and wouldn't if I did a restore. Thanks for sharing.

:notworthy:

rickv1957

Your tractors look to be in pretty good shape,Rick

whfan74

You have some real nice units there! Love the dump carts as well! :notworthy:

landsurveyor

Thanks for all of your replies guys - really appreciate the community we have going here.

I am really enjoying collecting these fantastic machines, its a shame my garden is too small to use them...!

It is far too addictive, great fun though.

Just to give you some history on my tractors:

The charger 12 came from Italy to the UK but then was sat in a shed (with no sides) for about 15 years, before I bought it blind through good ole ebay. Did regret buying it in the first place, as it was very rusty, but am loving it now, I have spent far too much on it already, its not finished yet!

The Raider was owned by one gentleman since new, but sadly he passed and his wife (through a post on redsquare) sold it to me. I have since sold the two trailers and have got most of my money back. That was not intentional - but a result anyway. A free tractor - they dont come better than that i am sure you will agree.

I will keep you posted with the progress.

Simon :notworthy:

Stigian

Hi Simon, hope you have been alright in this nasty weather we have been having for a while now.

Nice pair of 'orses you have there and a great result with the cash you got back on the trailers (were they on ebay per chance?)