Sign in to follow this  
baerpath

They followed me home

baerpath

Not sure what happened :thumbs: I bought one and the twins followed me home

Bought the 1045 brought it home and then the two Raider 10's just showed up and I didn't have the heart to turn them away :thumbs:

Duane

1054raider10s002.jpg

1054raider10s004.jpg

1054raider10s003.jpg

combatmp29r

Its good to se that you already got them put up in the barn and out of the snow Duane :thumbs: :thumbs:

TT

Lots, and lots of good stuff there, Duane! :thumbs:

(except for the snow :thumbs: )

baerpath

Yes but I think the Raiders need a new home soon. Just not enough room Gotta have wood in the wood shed :thumbs:

They all run and drive Might try selling them whole or take them to Pa on a field trip :thumbs:

TT

If you happen to drive across I-80 through PA and one of them accidentally falls off the truck around exit 158, call me and I'll go get it. :D

(Man...... being unemployed STINKS ! :thumbs::thumbs: )

Jim_M

It must have been the weather..............A D-160 and an 875 followed me home today!

baerpath

:thumbs: Haven't been to that area for a few years. Used to go Mileburg? Millsburg ? something like that. Went everyother week to a foundry forgot the name of it

That was about 11- 12 yrs ago.

Duane

Kelly

Duane, I'm looking for a seat back like the ones on the raiders is either one any good? Would you sell the back rest? Thanks Kelly

TT

:thumbs: Haven't been to that area for a few years. Used to go Mileburg? Millsburg ? something like that. Went everyother week to a foundry forgot the name of it

That was about 11- 12 yrs ago.

Duane

Yep...... Old exit 23 (new exit 158) is Milesburg.

Would you have been going to Cerro Metals? :thumbs:

baerpath

Duane, I'm looking for a seat back like the ones on the raiders is either one any good? Would you sell the back rest? Thanks Kelly

Kelly neither one is perfect, the one with the rust color engine is the better one. Not sure I want to part a runner yet.

Duane

pond195520032003

Duane, i hate turning away strays also :thumbs: sometimes 1 or 2 follow me home and i have been running a kennel :D :thumbs:

Kelly

Just keep me in mind if you do. If you were closer I'd maybe buy them.

pond195520032003

just noticed the 1045 has the original w.h. weights :thumbs:

kpinnc

Nice find Duane!

If you'll quit feeding them strays, they'll stop following you home! :thumbs:

Of course, I can reccommend a safe shelter for things like that... :thumbs:

Kevin

baerpath

Yep...... Old exit 23 (new exit 158) is Milesburg.

Would you have been going to Cerro Metals? :thumbs:

Not sure of the name hauled Co2 to freeze the molds, they also had places in White Deer and Bloomsburg. Same company different names though

Darn gray hair makes the memory go :imstupid: Like I said long time ago now I only run New England

pond195520032003

Jim, good deal on the D-160 and 875 :thumbs:

nylyon

Well ifn they follow you home you've gotta keep 'em! You got some pretty good deals lately!

combatmp29r

I thought that was the rule Karl, but i wasn't sure. :thumbs: :thumbs:

T-Mo

Duane,

Nice haul. I guess the Raider's didn't want that 1045 to be lonely. :thumbs:

Rollerman

Duane very nice haul...the 1045's one of my personal favorites. :thumbs:

baerpath

Just keep me in mind if you do. If you were closer I'd maybe buy them.

Kelly Sold a Case 195 out to Ada. Not that far away is it We met at Buffalo he came across Canada. :thumbs: IF your interested I can work some hauling

Duane

BPjunk

Hey Duane,

What's the serial number on the 1045?

With only 1,100 producedand if your is originaly from New York state then it might be close to my 1045's serial number as mine came from central New Jersey.

Mine is 22141.

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Attached Image

post-3-1203270706.jpg

CHARGER9AUTO

Yes but I think the Raiders need a new home soon. Just not enough room Gotta have wood in the wood shed :thumbs:

They all run and drive Might try selling them whole or take them to Pa on a field trip :D

Duane, I have a '71 Raider 10 6-Speed myself I sold the Tecumseh HH-100 10 HP motor at the show . I need to rebuild the tractor someday no offence Bill Pearson but the Work Horse 800 is now a parts tractor for my Raider you told me your not able to make it to the show in PA . Ben :thumbs:

baerpath

Hey Duane,

What's the serial number on the 1045?

With only 1,100 producedand if your is originaly from New York state then it might be close to my 1045's serial number as mine came from central New Jersey.

Mine is 22141.

Bill in Richmond, Va.

Serial number 21896.

Might just repaint it and keep it, but I will need a few parts that are missing like belt guard, seat, po changed the shift lever not sure if it has the right one, did they have headlights and one front tire oh and fenders I might have them though, were they the same as a 701 ?

I know lots of questions but the wife likes this one it's "cute" :thumbs::thumbs:

Duane

TT

The S/G belt guard would probably have to be for the 1045/1055/1075 only. (maybe 1046) I think they're shorter than the S/G engines with the big oil pan.

Rear fenders would be '62 thru '64 style. (701 fenders have "pointy" ends) You might need to "doctor up" the mounting holes if you use non-'64 fenders.

Those headlights aren't original. (It would either have the HL-5 kit or the HL-6 "Cyclops" single headlight which mounted in the hood ornament holes.)