Jump to content
JOEPOE1977

Carburetor

Recommended Posts

JOEPOE1977

Good afternoon on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I have a 1990 Wheel Horse 310-8 tractor. I got it running. I ran it for ten shut it off went to restart it again no luck. I took off the air cleaner put a little gas in the the carburetor it ran again. Shut it off same thing will not start until I put gas in the carburetor. All help again will be much appreciated from all of you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ineedanother

You can probably resolve that by replacing the fuel line which should be done every few years. Run non-ethanol fuel if you have access to it. Another option would be to add a primer bulb or electric fuel pump. Lots of threads on here about any of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pfrederi

Take the fuel line off the carb crank the engine does gas spurt out???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...