Jump to content
Bar Nuthin

Wheel Horse Lawn Rake

Recommended Posts

Bar Nuthin

A guy in my town posted this for sale, $100

 

Not really practical for my yard (not to mention lack of storage) but I thought is was pretty cool!

 

May be an image of snowplow

  • Like 3
  • Excellent 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Ed Kennell

NOS ?   Think I would throw some cash at that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
SylvanLakeWH

:text-yeahthat:

 

I bought one off @Pullstart for a friend - $100 - in way worse shape... but worth it. They are tanks compared to the new ones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Bar Nuthin
2 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

NOS ?

 

Not sure. Looks like the fabric may be separated from the frame on one side. Since he's local, I may go take a look at it just out of curiosity.

 

image.png.ccb12de2b681c1573447a2d26efe5d6e.png

  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
rjg854
39 minutes ago, Bar Nuthin said:

 

Not sure. Looks like the fabric may be separated from the frame on one side. Since he's local, I may go take a look at it just out of curiosity.

 

image.png.ccb12de2b681c1573447a2d26efe5d6e.png

definitely worth a look/see, check the brushes also, most anything is repairable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
702854boy
14 hours ago, Bar Nuthin said:

Not really practical for my yard (not to mention lack of storage)

If you don't find a use for it and you go to the Big Show next year I could use it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Bar Nuthin
16 minutes ago, 702854boy said:

If you don't find a use for it and you go to the Big Show next year I could use it

I won't make it to the big show. At least not until I retire in a couple years.

It looks like Bristolville is about 250 miles east of me (Ossian, IN)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
lynnmor

I have one that is well worn.  Don't buy one with the intent of using it regularly, it will self destruct over time.  The hitch and framework will crack and break and the ratchets in the wheels will wear out.  Parts are nearly impossible to get.  I am keeping mine as a collector item in the hopes of finding parts over time.  For regular use, get a throwaway model from Home Depot with the brand AllFitHD, parts are cheap and available and are identical to Ohio Steel.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Bar Nuthin
17 minutes ago, lynnmor said:

I have one that is well worn.  Don't buy one with the intent of using it regularly, it will self destruct over time.  The hitch and framework will crack and break and the ratchets in the wheels will wear out.  Parts are nearly impossible to get.  I am keeping mine as a collector item in the hopes of finding parts over time.  For regular use, get a throwaway model from Home Depot with the brand AllFitHD, parts are cheap and available and are identical to Ohio Steel.

 

I agree. It has more value as a show piece - which I have no desire to store or drag to shows. With patience, a fellow could possibly double his money or, make some good trades, if he found the right collector.

 

Edited by Bar Nuthin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...