Bar Nuthin 3,172 #1 Posted 16 hours ago A guy in my town posted this for sale, $100 Not really practical for my yard (not to mention lack of storage) but I thought is was pretty cool! 3 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,268 #2 Posted 4 hours ago NOS ? Think I would throw some cash at that. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SylvanLakeWH 32,464 #3 Posted 2 hours ago I bought one off @Pullstart for a friend - $100 - in way worse shape... but worth it. They are tanks compared to the new ones... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bar Nuthin 3,172 #4 Posted 2 hours ago 2 hours ago, Ed Kennell said: NOS ? Not sure. Looks like the fabric may be separated from the frame on one side. Since he's local, I may go take a look at it just out of curiosity. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rjg854 13,341 #5 Posted 1 hour ago 39 minutes ago, Bar Nuthin said: Not sure. Looks like the fabric may be separated from the frame on one side. Since he's local, I may go take a look at it just out of curiosity. definitely worth a look/see, check the brushes also, most anything is repairable Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
702854boy 1,139 #6 Posted 1 hour ago 14 hours ago, Bar Nuthin said: Not really practical for my yard (not to mention lack of storage) If you don't find a use for it and you go to the Big Show next year I could use it Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bar Nuthin 3,172 #7 Posted 52 minutes ago 16 minutes ago, 702854boy said: If you don't find a use for it and you go to the Big Show next year I could use it I won't make it to the big show. At least not until I retire in a couple years. It looks like Bristolville is about 250 miles east of me (Ossian, IN) Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
lynnmor 9,038 #8 Posted 41 minutes ago I have one that is well worn. Don't buy one with the intent of using it regularly, it will self destruct over time. The hitch and framework will crack and break and the ratchets in the wheels will wear out. Parts are nearly impossible to get. I am keeping mine as a collector item in the hopes of finding parts over time. For regular use, get a throwaway model from Home Depot with the brand AllFitHD, parts are cheap and available and are identical to Ohio Steel. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bar Nuthin 3,172 #9 Posted 24 minutes ago (edited) 17 minutes ago, lynnmor said: I have one that is well worn. Don't buy one with the intent of using it regularly, it will self destruct over time. The hitch and framework will crack and break and the ratchets in the wheels will wear out. Parts are nearly impossible to get. I am keeping mine as a collector item in the hopes of finding parts over time. For regular use, get a throwaway model from Home Depot with the brand AllFitHD, parts are cheap and available and are identical to Ohio Steel. I agree. It has more value as a show piece - which I have no desire to store or drag to shows. With patience, a fellow could possibly double his money or, make some good trades, if he found the right collector. Edited 23 minutes ago by Bar Nuthin Share this post Link to post Share on other sites