Jump to content
T-Mo

Seen at Local Auction

Recommended Posts

 
ebinmaine

That front carriage is a desirable thing 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Ed Kennell
38 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

That front carriage  and tractor is a desirable thing 

Hope you brought it home.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pfrederi
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

Hope you brought it home.

:text-yeahthat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
oliver2-44

Shoddy Wiring

But 14HP, Hydro, Good Seat, Front Carriage

Where is the picture of it in your garage:angry-tappingfoot:

Horse do like company, haven't you built that bunk in the garage yet

 

Who am I to talk, there's a Black Hood on MP  for the last few days 2-3 miles from me.

My wife actually spotted it on MP before I did.

In one sentence, she asked if I was going to look at it and wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had :confusion-confused: :dunno:

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
30 minutes ago, oliver2-44 said:

wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had :confusion-confused: :dunno:

 

No

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8ntruck
1 hour ago, oliver2-44 said:

 

In one sentence, she asked if I was going to look at it and wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had :confusion-confused: :dunno:

That's why you need a different implement on each tractor - then they all have a specific purpose.

  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
T-Mo

No, I didn't bid on it, I wasn't even at the auction when it started.  I was looking for a specific item, and I wasn't impressed with the items that might have filled the bill.  There were a lot of other things my money would have went for over the Wheel Horse, but I was trying to be picky and was only going to put money down on what I came for.  The Ford 640 would have been a nice buy, or the Massey Ferguson 35, but I wasn't in the market for another tractor.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Bugzilla46310
On 10/4/2026 at 3:01 PM, T-Mo said:

but I wasn't in the market for another tractor.

That’s the best line I’ve heard in a loooong time!

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut
On 10/4/2026 at 4:01 PM, T-Mo said:

I didn't bid on it,  There were a lot of other things my money would have went for over the Wheel Horse,

Someone please call a doctor, @T-Mo has lost his mind.                    :ychain:

 

Crazy Patient Stock Illustrations – 535 Crazy Patient Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Bar Nuthin
On 10/4/2026 at 11:37 AM, oliver2-44 said:

wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had :confusion-confused: :dunno:

Every time I mention a Wheel Horse for sale, my wife says, "You can get it if you sell one of yours."

 

I be like...

image.png.73d1a351bd914d7ae47444f25cc8ecb2.png

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
John2189

Does that mower lift? Or does it ride on the casters all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...