Jump to content
T-Mo

Seen at Local Auction

Recommended Posts

T-Mo

I went looking for a decent reversible scoop, and saw this:

 

 

PXL_20261004_122220380.jpg

 

 

PXL_20261004_122207307.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine

That front carriage is a desirable thing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Ed Kennell
38 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

That front carriage  and tractor is a desirable thing 

Hope you brought it home.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
pfrederi
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

Hope you brought it home.

:text-yeahthat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
oliver2-44

Shoddy Wiring

But 14HP, Hydro, Good Seat, Front Carriage

Where is the picture of it in your garage:angry-tappingfoot:

Horse do like company, haven't you built that bunk in the garage yet

 

Who am I to talk, there's a Black Hood on MP  for the last few days 2-3 miles from me.

My wife actually spotted it on MP before I did.

In one sentence, she asked if I was going to look at it and wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had :confusion-confused: :dunno:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
ebinmaine
30 minutes ago, oliver2-44 said:

wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had :confusion-confused: :dunno:

 

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
8ntruck
1 hour ago, oliver2-44 said:

 

In one sentence, she asked if I was going to look at it and wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had :confusion-confused: :dunno:

That's why you need a different implement on each tractor - then they all have a specific purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...