T-Mo-(Moderator) 4,933 #1 Posted 4 hours ago I went looking for a decent reversible scoop, and saw this: 4 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,612 #2 Posted 4 hours ago That front carriage is a desirable thing 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,261 #3 Posted 3 hours ago 38 minutes ago, ebinmaine said: That front carriage and tractor is a desirable thing Hope you brought it home. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
pfrederi 21,145 #4 Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said: Hope you brought it home. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
oliver2-44 11,733 #5 Posted 1 hour ago Shoddy Wiring But 14HP, Hydro, Good Seat, Front Carriage Where is the picture of it in your garage Horse do like company, haven't you built that bunk in the garage yet Who am I to talk, there's a Black Hood on MP for the last few days 2-3 miles from me. My wife actually spotted it on MP before I did. In one sentence, she asked if I was going to look at it and wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine 80,612 #6 Posted 1 hour ago 30 minutes ago, oliver2-44 said: wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had No Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
8ntruck 9,281 #7 Posted 6 minutes ago 1 hour ago, oliver2-44 said: In one sentence, she asked if I was going to look at it and wasn't I going to sell some of the ones I had That's why you need a different implement on each tractor - then they all have a specific purpose. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites