Jump to content
jhetcel23

417 XT drive belt routing

Recommended Posts

jhetcel23

Struggling to properly route the 87 inch drive belt on my 417xt. The old belt broke, so I have no reference to go off of. I removed the PTO belt, the clutch bracket, and idler spring. Anyone that could take a picture of their routing or have any tips would be appreciated 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
gwest_ca

Service manual help?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
gwest_ca

After looking at the manual the belt routing diagram does not show the belt. This is what I think is missing

492-4779 XT belt routingSS.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...