jhetcel23 1 #1 Posted Sunday at 01:30 AM Struggling to properly route the 87 inch drive belt on my 417xt. The old belt broke, so I have no reference to go off of. I removed the PTO belt, the clutch bracket, and idler spring. Anyone that could take a picture of their routing or have any tips would be appreciated Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
gwest_ca-(File Mod) 12,485 #2 Posted Sunday at 01:56 AM Service manual help? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
gwest_ca-(File Mod) 12,485 #3 Posted Sunday at 01:18 PM After looking at the manual the belt routing diagram does not show the belt. This is what I think is missing 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
jhetcel23 1 #4 Posted 2 hours ago On 10/4/2026 at 9:18 AM, gwest_ca said: After looking at the manual the belt routing diagram does not show the belt. This is what I think is missing Thats what I was looking for. Thank you! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites