Jump to content
FLtractor

Florida Flywheelers show; Wheelhorse Presence?

Recommended Posts

FLtractor

Afternoon,

 

Wondering if any of you have been to Florida Flywheelers show and could tell me what to expect? Do they have a swap meet or tractor or parts for sale section? Haven’t ever been to tractor show but have read and see pictures of the big show; being the biggest wheelhorse show I don’t expect Flywheel to be anything close.. similar to how we have the Sun n fun airshow in Lakeland and Oshkosh in Wisconsin is # 1 in the world for size.

Edited by FLtractor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
squonk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
clueless

A few WH there and there and some parts, they are not staged together. You have to walk around at least 60+ acres and you might see a few WHs, mostly old big tractor and farm equipment is what it's about, and a HUGE swap meet. If you want to see everything, working tractor display and old stuff working, it will take you all day, wear comfortable shoes and some SPF 50. Would I do it again, sure if I had a golf cart, I'm 72 with a bad hip and knee:(. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

If I were going I would take a garden tractor and a trailer. The grounds are huge and the flea market takes up about half of it. Here are a couple pictures of the trailer I took there a few years ago.125.JPG.e66a2b48ac98f73cea775c18b40eab2d.JPG163.JPG.f7a11c7fd43ae9f6982aee8e734c62e8.JPG

  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Kenneth R Cluley

Lots of "stuff" to see. Not any one specific thing. Hit or miss on Wheelhorse tractors and parts. Absolutely an all day trip. Lots of walking or golf cart or whatever you have to ride around in. Ther are three shows per season. A theme tractor for each. Check the Website for that information. I have found parts and engines at this event in past. Mostly Flea Market type atmosphere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...