FLtractor 220 #1 Posted 3 hours ago (edited) Afternoon, Wondering if any of you have been to Florida Flywheelers show and could tell me what to expect? Do they have a swap meet or tractor or parts for sale section? Haven’t ever been to tractor show but have read and see pictures of the big show; being the biggest wheelhorse show I don’t expect Flywheel to be anything close.. similar to how we have the Sun n fun airshow in Lakeland and Oshkosh in Wisconsin is # 1 in the world for size. Edited 3 hours ago by FLtractor Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
clueless 3,438 #3 Posted 2 hours ago A few WH there and there and some parts, they are not staged together. You have to walk around at least 60+ acres and you might see a few WHs, mostly old big tractor and farm equipment is what it's about, and a HUGE swap meet. If you want to see everything, working tractor display and old stuff working, it will take you all day, wear comfortable shoes and some SPF 50. Would I do it again, sure if I had a golf cart, I'm 72 with a bad hip and knee. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,127 #4 Posted 3 minutes ago If I were going I would take a garden tractor and a trailer. The grounds are huge and the flea market takes up about half of it. Here are a couple pictures of the trailer I took there a few years ago. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites