Bugzilla46310 39 #1 Posted Sunday at 12:31 AM (edited) First I screwed the pieces together on the tractor. Then I used superglue to attach 2 small broken off pieces, then deep pour epoxy to rebuild it one section at a time. Used aluminum duct tape to form each section I poured the epoxy into. Then grinding the back side to get a good fit and glazing / sanding the front. Painted it with Ace International Red. Overall, I’d give it a 8 out of 10, but way better than how it was or no bumper at all. Edited Sunday at 12:43 AM by Bugzilla46310 More info 4 10 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ri702bill 12,943 #2 Posted Sunday at 09:46 AM Like fixing a battered Corvette! "Bumper" in name only - do not bump! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Achto 32,583 #3 Posted Sunday at 11:55 AM Excellent work!! 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Pullstart 71,181 #5 Posted 4 hours ago That looks good! It’s probably more robust than new anyway. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites