WildHorses 443 #1 Posted Friday at 08:13 PM Does anyone have any pictures of how an Easy Vac bagger would connect to a Wheel Horse? EZ Vac may also be the same thing but it actually says Easy Vac on the unit. I found a similar one posted here but I can't see how it was connected. I'm thinking a rod going to the rear axle bracket would be easiest but curious how it's supposed to be setup. I can't find any manuals or pictures so if anyone could help that would be appreciated. I'm not certain the unit I have is made for a wheel horse but I'm certain they were made for a wheel horse. The white topped one is mine, the red topped unit is another example of the same thing I found here on the forum from another member. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
JCM 11,415 #2 Posted Friday at 11:02 PM This bagger is a PECO that I sold to @PWL216 He may be able to get a picture for you ? I had it mounted on a 312-8 and a 520-H. Thinking back it did have an axle bracket square tube style that allowed the B& S engine frame to slide into it. Simple set up. Good Luck @WildHorses Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WildHorses 443 #3 Posted Friday at 11:06 PM 3 minutes ago, JCM said: This bagger is a PECO that I sold to @PWL216 He may be able to get a picture for you ? I had it mounted on a 312-8 and a 520-H. Thinking back it did have an axle bracket square tube style that allowed the B& S engine frame to slide into it. Simple set up. Good Luck @WildHorses That one is similar but different. Mine has wheels that ride on the ground. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Lee1977 7,756 #4 Posted 8 hours ago On 9/25/2026 at 4:13 PM, WildHorses said: Does anyone have any pictures of how an Easy Vac bagger would connect to a Wheel Horse? EZ Vac may also be the same thing but it actually says Easy Vac on the unit. I found a similar one posted here but I can't see how it was connected. I'm thinking a rod going to the rear axle bracket would be easiest but curious how it's supposed to be setup. I can't find any manuals or pictures so if anyone could help that would be appreciated. I'm not certain the unit I have is made for a wheel horse but I'm certain they were made for a wheel horse. The white topped one is mine, the red topped unit is another example of the same thing I found here on the forum from another member. My vacuum is homemade and mounted in a 2" receiver hitch. I also added a brace down to the 3/4" bar holding the Wheel Horse hitch. Pictures of mine won't help you as it completely different setup. Yours can be modified to fit in a receiver hitch, Share this post Link to post Share on other sites