Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Handy Don
1 hour ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

2. I use a 15mm socket backwards on a 1/2" socket wrench/ torque to tighten / loosen the axle set screws with the funky square head. The set screw head fits perfectly on the 1/2" side and the 1/2" socket wrench holds perfectly on the 15 mm side.

And here I’ve been making do with a plain old ½” open-end wrench! :hide:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
SylvanLakeWH
48 minutes ago, Handy Don said:

And here I’ve been making do with a plain old ½” open-end wrench! :hide:


Your arm torque-omitor is clearly superior to mine... :handgestures-thumbupright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...