ebinmaine   80,694 #1 Posted August 26 My 1/4 drive sockets have been on the below pictured cheap 💩 chrome rails for yyeeeaarrs. I've thought about getting actual big boy holders pretty much that whole time. Today I got these nifty blue magnetic holders. MUCH better. No more falling rolling sockets.    5 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SylvanLakeWH   32,499 #2 Posted August 26 One question: Where's the 10 mm? 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine   80,694 #3 Posted August 26 Just now, SylvanLakeWH said: One question: Where's the 10 mm?  Those holders will be here soon.   2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
702854boy   1,149 #4 Posted August 26 Can you post a link @ebinmaine? 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine   80,694 #5 Posted August 26 4 hours ago, 702854boy said: Can you post a link @ebinmaine? I'll get it later today Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Wayne0   1,634 #6 Posted August 26 20 hours ago, ebinmaine said: My 1/4 drive sockets have been on the below pictured cheap 💩 chrome rails for yyeeeaarrs. I've thought about getting actual big boy holders pretty much that whole time. Today I got these nifty blue magnetic holders. MUCH better. No more falling rolling sockets.    I've got those stupid clips and I hate them! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine   80,694 #7 Posted August 26 58 minutes ago, Wayne0 said: I've got those stupid clips and I hate them!  Dump them.  Or better yet. Dump them in a bucket with some C4.  Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ebinmaine   80,694 #8 Posted August 27 12 hours ago, 702854boy said: Can you post a link @ebinmaine?   I ordered a set for SAE and metric.  Here's the two fleeeebay numbers.  178428999489  389916103445   1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
squonk   48,119 #9 Posted August 27 I had both the cheeepie metal ones and magnetic. The metal ones you have to ne The Great Kahlie to get the sockets off. The magnetic ones, the big sockets have a tendency to fall out of the holder. I find the plastic square block holders with the little ball whooby doobies work the best.  When I was younger I could pick this entire tray out of the top of this box and not lose a socket.  2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites