Jump to content
CRF857

DAD JOKES

Recommended Posts

adsm08
28 minutes ago, Achto said:

 

 Joke still applies if that Dakota has a 3.7L or 4.7L engine.

 

Or an automatic transmission.

  • Excellent 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

I haven't spoken to my wife in four years.

 

I thought it would be rude to interrupt her!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
AlexR

 Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road?

 

 

It got stuck in the crack!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

When a toddler reaches the "why?" stage, it's like opening a bottle of champagne—once it's uncorked, there's no going back.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857

I have a new girlfriend. I call her my melancholy baby.

Head like a melon.

Face like a collie.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

What's the difference between a man's wallet before and after kids?

 

There are pictures where the money used to be.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
adsm08
7 hours ago, 953 nut said:

What's the difference between a man's wallet before and after kids?

 

There are pictures where the money used to be.

 

Eh, I'd rather have the pictures.

  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857
On 10/10/2026 at 5:17 PM, Achto said:

 

A wife finds her husband sipping some rum on the patio, he says, "I love you so much, I have no idea what I would do without you". The wife asks, "Is that you talking, or the rum?"

 

He replied, "That's me, talking to the rum."

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857

IMG_3254.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857

IMG_3253.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857

IMG_3252.jpeg

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857

IMG_3251.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857

IMG_3250.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857

I can only handle 25 letters of the alphabet.

 

I don’t know why.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto

The world record for a drum solo is 10 hours and 17 minutes.

 

It’s held by the kid who sat behind me on American Airlines flight 86 from DFW to Paris.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

I tried to get a smart car the other day but they sold out too fast.

 

 

Why? I guess I'm just a bit slow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
CRF857

what is green and smells like blue paint?

 

Green paint!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...