adsm08 5,146 #301 Posted 18 hours ago 28 minutes ago, Achto said: Joke still applies if that Dakota has a 3.7L or 4.7L engine. Or an automatic transmission. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,299 #302 Posted 17 hours ago I haven't spoken to my wife in four years. I thought it would be rude to interrupt her! 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AlexR 3,112 #303 Posted 17 hours ago Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road? It got stuck in the crack! 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,299 #304 Posted 17 hours ago When a toddler reaches the "why?" stage, it's like opening a bottle of champagne—once it's uncorked, there's no going back. 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CRF857 1,101 #305 Posted 13 hours ago I have a new girlfriend. I call her my melancholy baby. Head like a melon. Face like a collie. 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,299 #306 Posted 3 hours ago What's the difference between a man's wallet before and after kids? There are pictures where the money used to be. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites