adsm08 5,145 #301 Posted 13 hours ago 28 minutes ago, Achto said: Joke still applies if that Dakota has a 3.7L or 4.7L engine. Or an automatic transmission. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,285 #302 Posted 12 hours ago I haven't spoken to my wife in four years. I thought it would be rude to interrupt her! 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
AlexR 3,109 #303 Posted 12 hours ago Why didn't the toilet paper cross the road? It got stuck in the crack! 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,285 #304 Posted 12 hours ago When a toddler reaches the "why?" stage, it's like opening a bottle of champagne—once it's uncorked, there's no going back. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
CRF857 1,096 #305 Posted 8 hours ago I have a new girlfriend. I call her my melancholy baby. Head like a melon. Face like a collie. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites