Jump to content
CRF857

DAD JOKES

Recommended Posts

davem1111
8 hours ago, CRF857 said:

IMG_3199.jpeg

 

I've got scars up and down both of my shins from BOTH of those nasty things....  :scared-shocked:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut

475560472_farmerinthedell.jpg.74ecb915d80555ad200f883e845b6f80.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Achto

Steve and his buddies were hanging out and planning an upcoming fishing trip.

 

Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he couldn't go this time because his wife wouldn't let him.

 

After a lot of teasing and name calling, Steve headed home frustrated.

 

The following week when Steve's buddies arrived at the lake to set up camp, they were shocked to see Steve.

 

He was already sitting at the campground with a cold beer, swag rolled out, fishing rod in hand, and a camp fire glowing.

 

"How did you talk your missus into letting you go Steve?" "I didn't have to," Steve replied.

 

"Yesterday, when I left work, I went home and slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my sorrows because I couldn't go fishing. Then the ol' lady Snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise'.

 

When I peeled her hands back, she was standing there in a beautiful see through negligee and she said, 'Carry me into the bedroom, tie me to the bed and you can do whatever you want,' So, Here I am!"

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...