953 nut 69,073 #227 Posted 7 hours ago A farmer was driving his tractor along the road with a trailer load of fertilizer. A little boy of eight was playing in his yard when he saw the farmer and asked, 'What've you got in your trailer?' 'Manure,' Farmer replied. 'What are you going to do with it?' asked the boy. 'Put it on my strawberries,' answered the farmer. The boy replied, 'You ought to come and eat with us, we put ice-cream on our strawberries.' 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Bar Nuthin 3,142 #228 Posted 3 hours ago (edited) Guy goes to the doctor "Doc, you gotta help me! For days, I can't get this song out of my head!" "I see, and what song is it that you can't get out of your head?" "What's New Pussycat! It's driving me crazy!" "Aaah, it sounds to me like you have a severe case of TJS." "TJS? What is TJS?" "Tom Jones Syndrome" "I've never heard of Tom Jones Syndrome. Is it rare?" "It's Not Unusual" Edited 3 hours ago by Bar Nuthin 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites