Sign in to follow this  
dscott2000

Missouri Newbie

dscott2000

Hello everyone! My name is Scott. I am currently in the process of restoring a 1973 Wheel Horse Raider 8. My Wheel Horse still has the original Kohler 8 in her and it runs like a dream. (For the exception of a smoking issue.) I am planning on making this tractor into a pulling machine. I will post some pictures as soon as I get them taken! I am willing to accept any help I can get to restore it. (Knowledge wise.) I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

bitten

Hey Scott

Hello and :scratchead:

Good luck with your pulling tractor. You should be able to get any info for a Wheel Horse that you want here.

P.J.

TJ

:hide: Good luck with the puller. :scratchead:

HorseFixer

:hide: :scratchead:

Save Old Iron

:scratchead:

N.C. horserider

:scratchead: Scott

Suburban 550

:hide: Scott. Good luck with the puller. :scratchead: There are alot of smart people here that should be able to answer any questions you may have.

bell

:hide: Scott!!! Looking forward to pics! :scratchead:

Sparky

Welcome aboard Scott :scratchead: !

:hide:

Mike.....

wh500special

Mizz-er-eee or Miz-uhr-uh?

Where in MO are you?

Steve

bowtieguy

Steve...that would be MO with a UH...lol......Scott :hide: and tell us where you live??....about 15 of us ole Show Me State Wheel Horse guys meet last week at the Lake of Ozarks.....are you close?....we got you covered all the way from Springfield to St L....from St Joe to Jopin....KC to Columbia....as a matter of fact, we are everwhere!!!..... :scratchead:

Indy w h

Hey Scott , :scratchead:

good luck with it !! As they say , we want pics!!

From a hoo- sur. Indy

:hide:

dscott2000

WOW!!! What a welcome!! I am in Kansas City. I would love to get in touch with some of the pullers and Wheel Horse guys/gals around here in Kansas City. As for pics.. I will go out in my garage here in about 5 minutes to take some of my old 'Horse. So, pics are on the way! I actually have videos on youtube for the Raider that I have. So, please feel free to take a look at them! I just have to remember how to do the whole photobucket thing so that I can post pics on here. As I am a member of many other forums that require photobucket. And to answer another question... At this point in time, this is the state of Misery!.. LOL (<---Missouri) Thank you guys so much for the warm welcome and I am hoping to give as much input as possible! :scratchead:

Duff

Scott, :hide: !

Like your pictures over in the gallery, and your mascot! Seems a lot of us have dogs that just naturally gravitate toward our tractors. Which begs the question....which is really man's best friend? lol

Duff :scratchead:

bowtieguy

Scott....call me sometime...(not b4 10 am tho, gotta have my beauty sleep so I won't look as ugly as aka:oldand red) :scratchead::hide:

816-806-9774....in downtown Raymore

dscott2000

Scott....call me sometime...(not b4 10 am tho, gotta have my beauty sleep so I won't look as ugly as aka:oldand red) :scratchead::ychain:

816-806-9774....in downtown Raymore

Can do! :hide:

brybrychrismer

I am in winfield mo and am also new here just got my first wheel horse suburban 550

wheel horse 1045

dscott2000

I am in winfield mo and am also new here just got my first wheel horse suburban 550

Just one question.. Where is Winfield? I have lived here most of my life and have never heard of it.. :scratchead:

dscott2000

Scott, :hide: !

Like your pictures over in the gallery, and your mascot! Seems a lot of us have dogs that just naturally gravitate toward our tractors. Which begs the question....which is really man's best friend? lol

Duff :scratchead:

Duff, I really cant answer that question.. My life has pretty much revolved around anything with a motor. Even though, I love my dog dearly. Anything with a engine usually gets my attention before anything else. That is just somethig I have a general interest in.

brybrychrismer

:scratchead: well it is 50 miles north west of St. Louis if you blink you will miss it

T-Mo

:scratchead: well it is 50 miles north west of St. Louis if you blink you will miss it

You don't even have to blink to miss Bonne Terre, Missouri. :hide:

Buzz

You don't even have to blink to miss Bonne Terre, Missouri. :ychain:

Isn't Bonne Terre a subburb of Flat River? :scratchead:

T-Mo

wh500special

Winfield?!

That IS a little town! But I often see classified ads on the 'net listing Wheel Horses there so there must have been a pretty decent dealer around somewhere.

You a sauger and walleye fisherman? I've fished below that dam many, many times. Almost got clobbered by a barge one evening :scratchead: ....on the ferry!

Steve