Jump to content
Cee245

1998 520xi 78540 model # hydro drive belt#

Recommended Posts

Cee245
Posted (edited)

I'm having trouble finding the correct drive belt for our 520xi.  The one that actually moves the tractor.

 

I think its 5/8 × 96.75"... part# 95-4094.

Can someone confirm?  

Also, isnt there an idler pulley for that?  Part#? 

 

This is a camp tractor so I'm hoping to buy the parts and drive the 3hrs there to install asap. Thanks 

Edited by Cee245
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
gwest_ca

95-4094 is a drive belt for the 44" and 52" side discharge mower decks. Is that what you want?

The tractor has no belts.

Here is a link to the illustrated parts list for the 1998 model 73540 tractor.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
OoPEZoO

520xi is a shaft drive….there is no belt drive Xi tractor. The only belts used on the Xi series are for PTO accessories 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Cee245

@gwest_ca, yes that is what I wanted! I was tired when i wrote that.  Lol.  

 

You are awesome sir. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...