Cee245 861 #1 Posted August 15 (edited) I'm having trouble finding the correct drive belt for our 520xi. The one that actually moves the tractor. I think its 5/8 × 96.75"... part# 95-4094. Can someone confirm? Also, isnt there an idler pulley for that? Part#? This is a camp tractor so I'm hoping to buy the parts and drive the 3hrs there to install asap. Thanks Edited August 15 by Cee245 Spelling Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
gwest_ca-(File Mod) 12,483 #2 Posted August 15 95-4094 is a drive belt for the 44" and 52" side discharge mower decks. Is that what you want? The tractor has no belts. Here is a link to the illustrated parts list for the 1998 model 73540 tractor. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
OoPEZoO 609 #3 Posted August 15 520xi is a shaft drive….there is no belt drive Xi tractor. The only belts used on the Xi series are for PTO accessories 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Cee245 861 #4 Posted August 15 @gwest_ca, yes that is what I wanted! I was tired when i wrote that. Lol. You are awesome sir. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites