Phan 68 #1 Posted August 8 Hi - I hope everyone enjoys the summer. Slow but moving Can I remove the cover of flywheel and spay paint? Valve gas tank leaks - How can repire it? Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Phan 68 #2 Posted August 8 I was not allowed to upload - I want to share a few more photos Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ri702bill 13,050 #3 Posted August 8 Cover of the flywheel - the screen?? That is removable & you can paint it. The fuel shut off valve can be repaired, best to just replace it. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SylvanLakeWH 32,497 #4 Posted August 8 49 minutes ago, Phan said: I was not allowed to upload - I want to share a few more photos Become a supporter and you can upload all the photos you want... https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/ 1 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Phan 68 #5 Posted August 8 2 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said: Become a supporter and you can upload all the photos you want... https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/ Just did I did not know so far - Thank you! 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
SylvanLakeWH 32,497 #6 Posted August 8 21 minutes ago, Phan said: Just did I did not know so far - Thank you! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Retired Wrencher 6,986 #7 Posted August 10 On 8/8/2026 at 2:26 PM, SylvanLakeWH said: Good job Phan for becoming a supporter. It has many benefits and helps keep his sight going. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites