Ed Kennell 47,280 #1 Posted August 7 Any idea what tractor these were made for? S6W-01 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Handy Don 17,471 #2 Posted August 7 LOL, I’m seeing 10-M95 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ri702bill 13,023 #3 Posted August 7 Nope, but when I go to purchase weights of dubious origin, I drag a spare rim along. Drop it in & decide from there.... Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,280 #4 Posted August 7 11 minutes ago, Handy Don said: LOL, I’m seeing 10-M95 You realize I'm left handed and right eyed. So, maybe for a 10" wheel. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
lynnmor 9,038 #5 Posted August 7 1 minute ago, Ed Kennell said: You realize I'm left handed and right eyed. So, maybe for a 10" wheel. Looks like your left handed tape measure starts at 1/2" 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
rjg854 13,343 #6 Posted August 7 2 hours ago, Ed Kennell said: Any idea what tractor these were made for? S6W-01 I have no idea, but they look like good weights for backside of the rims if they fit over the hubs. 5 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,219 #7 Posted August 7 According to AI they are The S6W cast-iron part number typically designates vintage rear wheel weights made for Simplicity and Allis-Chalmers garden tractors (often stamped as S6W-C1 or similar foundry markings), usually weighing around 25 to 35 pounds per side depending on the specific model year and rim size. 1 1 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Handy Don 17,471 #8 Posted August 8 1 hour ago, 953 nut said: According to AI they are The S6W cast-iron part number typically designates vintage rear wheel weights made for Simplicity and Allis-Chalmers garden tractors (often stamped as S6W-C1 or similar foundry markings), usually weighing around 25 to 35 pounds per side depending on the specific model year and rim size. Score this round for AI 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
gwest_ca-(File Mod) 12,485 #9 Posted August 8 Though they may be Simplicity here is why. The raised lip around the inside hole fits into a groove in the back of the next weight to keep them aligned when stacked. The only ones I have ever seen do that. 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites