ineedanother 2,864 #2 Posted July 26 I drive in the country and can't keep my eyes on the road because I'm looking for a barn find! 4 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
lynnmor 9,040 #3 Posted July 26 4 minutes ago, ineedanother said: I drive in the country and can't keep my eyes on the road because I'm looking for a barn find! Guys, keep your barn doors closed! 2 4 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
MainelyWheelhorse 3,133 #4 Posted July 26 (edited) On 7/25/2026 at 9:51 PM, ineedanother said: I drive in the country and can't keep my eyes on the road because I'm looking for a barn find! I do that too, So does my father, it must be a genetic thing. Technically it’s three and a half tractors I own since 2022….I still look in yards and the sides of roads or FB marketplace..the signature logo definitely fits….😁 Edited July 28 by MainelyWheelhorse 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Retired Wrencher 6,989 #5 Posted July 26 It is scary some times.Keep you eyes on the road! Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Ed Kennell 47,311 #6 Posted July 26 37 minutes ago, Retired Wrencher said: It is scary some times.Keep you eyes on the road! I let Mrs. K drive so I can concentrate on the hunt. 2 2 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,285 #7 Posted July 26 Hi, my name is Dick and I am a Hose-A- Holic. It has been two years since my latest purchase and I am attempting to thin the herd. Enablers like you guys make success in doing so nearly imposable. My only solace is in knowing that when I pass away you vultures will swoop in and pick the carcass of my herd clean. 2 11 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
c-series don 12,445 #8 Posted July 26 2 hours ago, Ed Kennell said: I let Mrs. K drive so I can concentrate on the hunt. That’s exactly what we do! Especially now that my spotters(aka my kids) are no longer traveling with us. Yes, I had them trained to constantly be on the lookout! 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
kpinnc 18,960 #9 Posted July 26 Proudly displaying my "recovery" since 2008: 3 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,115 #10 Posted July 26 (edited) 13 hours ago, ineedanother said: I drive in the country and can't keep my eyes on the road You think you got a problem. I have a pair of binocs in the truck. I see a farmer junk yard or open barn doors I pull over and scan for round hoods peekin out the weeds. I spy other scrap GTs I'm lockin em up and knocking on doors. 4 hours ago, Ed Kennell said: I let Mrs. K drive I could let Mrs. P drive for a better look around but she drives like Mother Teresa and I like to get where I'm goin... Edited July 26 by WHX?? 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
WHX?? 58,115 #11 Posted July 26 4 hours ago, 953 nut said: been two years since my latest purchase Wow you do have a problem! 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Mike'sHorseBarn 3,681 #12 Posted July 26 8 hours ago, 953 nut said: My only solace is in knowing that when I pass away you vultures will swoop in and pick the carcass of my herd clean. And we'll do it with nothing but love and respect for you richard!! ❤️ 17 hours ago, ineedanother said: I drive in the country and can't keep my eyes on the road because I'm looking for a barn find! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this! 3 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
ineedanother 2,864 #13 Posted July 26 I have five tractors and enough parts to fix just about anything that could possibly go wrong...and I live on 1/2 acre 1 2 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
peter lena 10,065 #14 Posted July 26 @kpinnc love it ! daring to try , explore , bet that set up works with solid / smooth ease , led tail lights ? you can't do that . glad for you , pete 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Blaine 276 #15 Posted July 26 I have an itch’n for a relapse. Perhaps another 60’s model. My favorite decade. Round and curvy….. Mmmm! 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Retired Wrencher 6,989 #16 Posted July 27 22 hours ago, Ed Kennell said: I let Mrs. K drive so I can concentrate on the hunt. I agree with that Ed. 100% Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
Retired Wrencher 6,989 #17 Posted July 27 On 7/25/2026 at 9:51 PM, ineedanother said: I drive in the country and can't keep my eyes on the road because I'm looking for a barn find! Ineed: Be doing that now for almost 20 years. It gets dicey some times. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites