Sign in to follow this  
maxblue

seems no one is here ever

maxblue

Been here but no one is ever here, guess this is like other sites. Was hopping to get infor ,tech advise, and parts. Well maybe another time or site.

e-rancher

maxblue,

There is a lot of information here if you look around or ask. Did you have some particular information you wanted?

e-rancher

TJ

First: Questions?

Then: answers!

:scratchead:

Kelly

People are on here all the time, just post a question and wait, you will not find a better place for answers, some topic's are a little slower to get answers but most get one.

C-Series14

Hmmmm....I am here! Computer has been on since 0630 hours. Mind you, I don't sit on this site and wait but I do check in. My computer is on all weekend and after 1630 hours during the week! Unfortunately, I have to work... :scratchead: For about another year and a half!!! :hide:

tgranthamfd

As for myself, I'm usually on between 12am and 3am, sometimes around noonish due to my crazy work schedual. But sometimes I find reggular hours people on here late at night. Keep tring and give it a little time, and your knowledge bass will get a lot better with the Horses and your questions wil be answered as best we can. Oh yes, :scratchead:

bo dawg

I guess maybe he thinks this is a chat room or something :scratchead:

tarcoleo

Me, unless I go into left field, incredible info flows in reply to problems

and questions. GOOD JOB RedSquare!

Tom in RI :scratchead:

T-Mo

I don't understand. This is your first and only post - if you don't post, then how do you expect to get any answers? Technology has advanced a lot, agreed, but I don't think we're to the point that computers or web sites can read minds and answer a question unless one is posted. :scratchead:

Jim_M

Exactly what I was thinking Terry. His first post was a complaint. Don't take this guy serious folks, it's just some kid playing games.

e-rancher

I never thought about it, but there is "RedSquare Chat". I just went in there and there wasn't anybody. How many members use this chat room anyway? I prefer to post a question and wait for a reply. That way, I get the varied benefits from those that view at different hours. It also keeps a record for others' benefit. If I were new to the forum, which I am, and if I had a question I was apprehensive about asking, which I don't, I might prefer the chat room. Maybe that was the real question. I guess I do need to check the chat room from time to time.

e-rancher

hodge

I don't understand. This is your first and only post - if you don't post, then how do you expect to get any answers? Technology has advanced a lot, agreed, but I don't think we're to the point that computers or web sites can read minds and answer a question unless one is posted. :scratchead:

Yea... ask our wives... we are not mind readers!

Be sure- this is the best bunch around, and somebody is always on. Just post your questions, and give it some time. Just look at the responses to your first post...

welcome to Redsquare!

Indy w h

Hey Maxblue :WRS:U got more responses on ur first post by not

asking a question than I did and I asked a question???? What's

up with that????? :scratchead:

kpinnc

After all these responses, just imagine what you'd get from a real question...

Duff

Guys, his profile says he's from Connecticut. Anybody from the CT Crew know of a D250 collector or user you might have had a passing conversation with? :hide:

I'm going to try to PM him to see if we can get him back up on line.......

Duff :scratchead:

WheelHorse_of_course

While this may or may not apply to the OP, one huge aspect of this site worth mentioning is that often no question need be asked since they have already been asked and answered.

The mods here spend a LOT of effort to keep things categorized here so that you can know what forums for search for answers. Yes the search function has some weird defaults, so you DO need to take a look before you search, but I do think one of the things that makes RS unique is the fact it is so well organized.

But if you can't find it you certainly should ask via post (the chat is more for socializing and fun and the forum much better for questions.

JMHO :hide: :scratchead:

Save Old Iron

me thinks we do protest too much !!

Duff has the right idea - less talk, more action.

Sparky

Guys, his profile says he's from Connecticut. Anybody from the CT Crew know of a D250 collector or user you might have had a passing conversation with? :hide:

I'm going to try to PM him to see if we can get him back up on line.......

Good eye Duff, you shoulda been a detective.

There was a guy at the Kent machinery show a couple weekends back who had 2 D-250's that he used in his business. One had a loader. Might be him :ychain: .

Mike......

Duff

Good eye Duff, you shoulda been a detective.

Thanks, Mike. As a matter of fact, that is my full time gig..... :hide:

nylyon

Been here but no one is ever here, guess this is like other sites. Was hopping to get infor ,tech advise, and parts. Well maybe another time or site.

Sorry you didn't get what you were asking for? Check our links section, there are several other sites you can visit as well.

Coadster32

:scratchead: If you show patience with us, we will return that favor more than 10fold... Garenteed! The guys here on Red Square have the best to offer anybody at any level of collecting and working on Wheel Horse tractors anywhere on the web.

That's all I have to say about that.. (Forest Gump)

Duff

Bump!

Hey guys, I've made email contact with Maxblue. I think he was expecting more of a chat room format, so I'm trying to help him navigate around our site. Please bear with us until I can get him dialed in. Always willing to try to help out a fellow member, actual or potential!

EDIT: Here's what I emailed him. Got my fingers crossed - he sounded a little bummed out when he got in touch with me........"Sorry went back to redsquare could not find my post, did not see any replies thanks anyways.

This is not an easy site to use, guess i will remove myself from it."

So I replied......

"Hi, Ed!

I'm a little surprised......I'm no computer whiz, and Red Square was the first forum I joined. I've found it pretty easy to navigate, keeping in mind it's a forum and not a chat room. We post questions/replies/advice/information, and responses may take from a few minutes to several days (rarely) until the right member signs on with an answer or reponse. The wealth of knowledge, tech advice, friendship and willingness to help out among our 2,000+ members is amazing. We have get-togethers in various parts of the country (Connecticut has a very active group!) and a big annual show in Pennsylvania.

If you would, please, before you give up on us, go back to the Red Square home page. Scroll down to the "General Talk" section, then click on "Introductions". I just bumped your post back to the top. 20 guys have replied, most trying to welcome you!

Again, we're a forum, not a chat room so it can take a little while to get answers/replies (but usually not long at all!). As you will see (or may have seen), we put our questions/comments into categories, mostly for efficiency. With work, vacations, and life in general none of us is dialed into the forum continuously, althugh some of us do check in several times a day.

Good luck and I hope you'll give us another try. If not, it's still great to know another Horse owner! If you still have trouble navigating, please email me and I'll try to walk you through the process."

bitten

maxblue

Hello and :scratchead:

maxblue

ok there are some people here maybe its will be ok. Site is a bit confussing.

nylyon

There's a lot of people who are more than willing to help!

(62)