Sign in to follow this  
Shuboxlover

Please Help Identify/Price

Shuboxlover

Long story short, the local auction I was supposed to go to today got postponed until next weekend (I can't make it) On it they have a Wheel Horse Utility Wagon. I didn't have a tape measure but I guess it was about 4 1/2' long and 2 1/2' wide, and the side were about a foot tall. It was in really good original condition, paint is faded but no rust holes, just very minor surface rust. It is the wagon that has four tires (the front two move with the tounge.) Can anyone tell me a little about this wagon (no model # sticker) and ALSO, what kind of proxy bid should I put on it, what's it worth. I know that's a hard question to answer, but please help because I really want it but don't want to pay too much.

Thanks

GlenPettit

Scroll down a little to the: Picture Gallery, then Implements, the first item is wagon #7-2111, this may be what you're thinking about. Value is "Supply vs Demand"; that is a good item and sounds like it is in very good condition, with decals, personally I would go up to well over $100, we would all like to get it for a 'song', but a lot of us would like this wagon and there are just not many out there; on eBay it could easily go up to several hundred dollars. Wagons are usually found in poor shape, rusted and far away. Good Luck, post pictures when you get it.