Sign in to follow this  
Gene_S

Beautiful Fall Colors

Gene_S

This morning while enjoying my morning coffee the wife said look at those beautiful fall colors. I looked out side and the rising sun just looked beautiful against the trees and the many different colors the leaves were turning. Seems just like yesterday I was plowing the garden and the trees were just turning green and now the summer is gone and winter will soon be here.

DSC02007.jpg

I just thought I would share this and there is still more colors to come. I remember being a small child and my parents would drive up into Michigan where alot of my family are just to see the beautiful colors. I thought to myself how boring! Things do change when we get older!

Thanks,

Gene :scratchead:

HorseFixer

Yep, very beautiful Gene! :hide: Whats coming next could get a little UGLY :ychain: I always thought if we could go from spring to fall and back

to spring would be OK with me! :scratchead:

CasualObserver

Wish my back yard looked like that! Thanks Gene, that's a very nice picture..... now.... go take one with a Wheel Horse in it! :ychain::scratchead::hide:

Up here I'm supposed to get an inch of snow today and the first hard freeze tonight. <_>

bell

BEAUTIFUL picture Gene! :scratchead:

GlenPettit

That's the trouble with living all year in Michigan, we get so used to seeing these colors every day in the Fall, everywhere, it's taken for granted, especially when you're on a little farm outdoors every day. We go further up North to the U.P. to see Rocks & Water & Mackinaw Island to be AW'd. When I see the colors, I know the piles of leaves are soon to come and almost don't have time to look, but I really do, while I'm working.

stevasaurus

beautiful picture Gene...starting to look like that over here west of Chicago.

Jason...saw some of that snow on the tube that you got. :hide: ...we got the hard freeze. No bugs ant the fish will turn on. :scratchead:

Suburban 550

Beautiful picture, Gene. :scratchead: Sometimes we just don't appreciate what life has to offer. A sure sign winter is gettin' closer.