Sign in to follow this  
Crow Horse

B-80 PTO Clutch Disk ??

Crow Horse

What is the diameter of the PTO clutch disk for a B-80, part #'s 103817 or 94-6650 ??.......

What other model's will use the same disk? Mine has cracked and lost a segment of the friction material. Still works, but I'd like to get it right..... Thanks....

Crow Horse

With a lot of searching, I found my calipers to accurately measure mine and it's 6 3/4" diameter....... :scratchead:

hodge

Most any will work. I pulled a clutch disc off a late 60's Raider 9 and put it on my 88 520. Worked perfect up to the day I sold it.

Don1977

I have a 1977 C-120 and had to replace the clutch disk. Got a new one from Wheel Horse and it caused the C-clips to ware out. I found the new metal disk to be thiner than the old was the problem. I then made a 16 gage spacer to put behind the new disk, it's a real trick to get it all lined up and installed. I have not had to change C-clip since. I wore out three sets of C-clips before I discovered the difference in thickness. So If you change to a different disk check the thickness of the steel disk.

Sarge

I'll take a look tomorrow, might have one of those 6.75" disks here in the spare parts pile....

Sarge