Sign in to follow this  
TT

HL-5 headlights in photo gallery

combatmp29r

Maybe it will work better than my Commando 8 wrong side deck. That stupid chute catches on everything around here. Makes a good quick brake though. :thumbs:

pond195520032003

sounds like operator malfunction :thumbs: :thumbs:

combatmp29r

I thought that at first. I've adjusted it as far as it will adjust and it still digs in. The shute on mine actually angles down from the deck out to the discharge end. gains about 3/4". WH put a 1/2" rouns stock bar around the lip I think to keep it from digging in, but it doesn't help at all :D If I never turn left it only digs it about every 3rd pass :thumbs: Oh and don't get anywhere near a tree root :thumbs: You'll look like a crash test dummy sprawled out across the hood. Wow them things stop quick :P

TT

Joel......

Pictures of your "new" deck are in the appropriate album. :thumbs: :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Thanks Terry looks like its in really good shape. :thumbs:

TT

It's very solid, but someone stole the gauge wheels. :thumbs:

I had to look for some stuff in "the parts pile" today and figured I better get it dug out for you. You'll be here in a couple of months, right? :thumbs:

combatmp29r

Yep sure will. I have to bring you that new horizontal I'm picking up next weekend :thumbs: Can't have one of them around too long :thumbs: The verts would pick on it for being odd :D

TT

I'm still waiting for my B-112 to be delivered. It was supposed to come up this weekend, but my brother-in-laws mother-in-law passed away Friday morning. (you follow that, right? :P )

I told him not to be in a hurry -- because I haven't figured out where I'm going to put it yet. :D

Hopefully I'll have room for the 1257 by the time it gets here! :thumbs:

The good thing is -- the longer it takes you to get here, the more stuff I'll have gathered up for you to take back home! :thumbs:

combatmp29r

:thumbs: The wife will love that Terry :thumbs: Really she will :D:D :P

CasualObserver

Geesh... the days I take off from this board... the conversations go CRAZY.. there must've been like 300 posts yesterday! karl? Anyway... my addition to this thread was... Greg/Terry... the HL-5 parts list and instructions is part of the Prior Models Section VI manual I posted over at the http://www.wheelhorse.org/manuals.html a while back. the HL-6 is also in there... as well as :thumbs: the Hydaulic HY-2 and HY-3 for anyone who needs those.

combatmp29r

That will teach ya Jason . All work and no play and you have to catch up for hours :thumbs: :thumbs:

CasualObserver

No kidding... gonna have to get a broadband card for the laptop I guess! :thumbs: