Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Well, It's Time for College Football

C-Series14

Hey John...I will be pulling for Iowa!!! :thumbs:

Brrly1

Well it's just about time, that is for a wrap up of the Big Ten Season, and the grand finale for the Iowa Hawkeyes. My fingers are crossed and basically just about everything I can do from the recliner has been done. It's all up to them, from here on out. Just hoping for a victory !!! Go Hawkeyes!!!! See Ya, Bye Burly

:thumbs:

whfan74

Go get em John! :thumbs:

C-Series14

Iowa is looking good, John!!! 14-0 already!!! :thumbs:

whfan74

Iowa 24 Georgia Tech 14 with 1:56 to go.................it's looking good John! :thumbs:

whfan74

Congrats John!

I am happy for you!

Brrly1

Boy Howdy, Ya just have to Love them Iowa Hawkeyes!!! I know I sure do and I am very proud of them. Ya just can't say enough!!! Overall the Big Ten should be proud of what they accomplished this season and Next year should be even better. We all will have to acknowledge that Michigan will soon be back in the mix of things. There is no doubt in my mind whether or not it's with the coach that they have now or not is yet to be seen but you have to believe they will be back. Duke has pointed out that they have the best record bare none and they won't stay down forever. At any rate I Love the Iowa Hawkeyes, they have 18 of 22 returning starters coming back, so yes I am looking forward to next season. Go Hawkeyes!!!

See Ya, Bye Burly Go Hawkeyes!!!!!!! :thumbs::banghead:

:WRS:

stevasaurus

John...the team that showed up for that game could have won it all...congratulations to the Hawkeyes...yea Big Ten went 4/3 with 2 games that could have gone either way. Mich St. was the only one I wasn't sure of.

Hate to start anything :WRS: ...Duke's right...Mich will be back...................

.......but not next year :thumbs: :banghead:

JimD

John...the team that showed up for that game could have won it all...congratulations to the Hawkeyes...yea Big Ten went 4/3 with 2 games that could have gone either way. Mich St. was the only one I wasn't sure of.

Hate to start anything :hide: ...Duke's right...Mich will be back...................

.......but not next year :banghead::wwp:

c'mon now steve, you know that's a real "saurus" point with duke!! :WRS::thumbs::lol: and congrat's brrly!!

dunk50

Go BAMA !!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Jim...the devil made me do it :banghead: ...did anybody see the new 1/4back for Ill in the last 2 games? Looked better then juice...WOW watch out next year....Iowa is going to be back, big time...wis, ohio st. minn...northwestern, penn st....all going to be tough...dark horse :thumbs: indiana In other words...the Big Ten is back, Mich and Purdue need to figure this out. :WRS: Next year is going to be special. You heard it here first. :wwp:

Duff

Anybody watching the Texas/Bama game tight now? Since TX lost McCoy, things aren't going so well for them..... :banghead:

Duff :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Duff...7/6 roll tide :thumbs:

Duff

Duff...7/6 roll tide :thumbs:

Oh, how quick things change - 14/6, and Bama just intercepted. OK, this isn't a chat room so I'm gonna sign off and watch the game! :banghead:

Cheers!

Duff

stevasaurus

What an excellent season...can't get much better. :thumbs:

evanloock

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C-Series14

Congrats to ya Eric!!!

Roll Tide!

And of course...Go Bucks!