Sign in to follow this  
Brrly1

Well, It's Time for College Football

C-Series14

Iowa is looking tuff! Congrats, John....

All I got left to say is....

Go Bucks! :scratchead:

HorseFixer

And for the fighting ILLINI I Wish You A HAPPY HOLLOWEEN! :scratchead:

Skeleton.gif

bitten

GO BUCKEYES

On to Penn State. That should be a good game.

Brrly1

Now Duke, Do I Detect a Bad Attitude ? :scratchead::hide: See Ya, Bye Burly

:ychain:

stevasaurus

Hey Duke...a little "Juice" would put the fire out on the end of those fingers. :hide:

that is funny...where did you find that? We should add it to the

clickable smiles file. :scratchead:

bitten

GO BUCKEYES

C-Series14

Go Bucks!

buckeye-pride.jpg

:notworthy:

stevasaurus

OK...I am going out on a limb and making some predictions for the big ten games Saturday:

Illinois at Minnesota although my heart is with Ill. ..I think Minnesota becomes bowl elidgeable with this game...would love to be wrong here.

North Western at Iowa going with Iowa...if they want to play in the championship game...they need to win big for a change and not ugly...only thing is NW is a good team, and may be one of the best they have played to date...I wouldn't be surprised if Iowa"s first loss came here if they play like they did last weekend.

Purdue at Michagan Michigan becomes bowl elidgeable Saturday and gets the MOTOR CITY BOWL

Penn St. at Ohio St. for the marbles if Iowa slips...a toss up and a close game...

Iowa...hope for a tie. :notworthy: my pick...Ohio St.

Indiana at Wisconsin close game to watch...Wis wins here...they are already bowl elidgeable

Western Michigan at Michigan St. Michigan St. better win this one. :thumbs:

Mike...that is a great picture...good luck tomorrow.

go hawkeyes...wildcats...illini...spartins.....badgers...wolvorines

Brrly1

Well Steve, all I can say is Go Hawkeyes !!! But who didn't already know that. Yes, Northwestern is also a good team. I am really hoping that the Hawkeyes can finish out the season undeated. But we all know how things can go and it happens each and every week in the Big Ten, But like I say Hawkeyes go 12-0 and to National title game. Yes, its a day dream but its my daydream and I will stand beside it.

Go Hawkeyes !!!

See Ya, Bye Burly

stevasaurus

Sorry John...I was really rooting for the Hawkeyes too this season. Although

the championship game may be out of reach now...I still smell roses for Iowa.

How about Illinois...I think Michigan put a burr under their saddle. Sorry

Minnesota :WRS:

And guess what? There is a new team in the basement looking up. :thumbs::)

Gotta love the Big Ten

here is a stat: It is the first time Purdue has beaten Michigan and Ohio St. in the same season. :banghead:

C-Series14

Really shocked with Penn State's play today, couldn't get anything going...

Go Bucks!

stevasaurus

me too...how about NAVY....... :notworthy:

bitten

Its that time of the week when I have to say

GO BUCKEYES

stevasaurus

go Illinois.... :notworthy:

C-Series14

Just got home from work, watching the game...Looks like a good game!

Iowa just missed a FG!!!! :notworthy:

GO BUCKS!!!!

C-Series14

Awesome game, could of gone both ways. Tuff for a freshman to come to the big house and play like he did. Congrats to Iowa for staying in it till the end...

GO BUCKS!!!

bitten

That game is why I watch football. That has to be one of the best games that I have seen this year. Hard fought from both sides and that freshmen quarterback looked really good. To come to the shoe for your first game with as much as was at stake and perform like he did, hats off.

Now then around here its Michigan week. Although the team up north hasn't been the team that we are use to, it will not be a given that the Buckeyes will win( bet they will though). I would like to see an out right big ten champ.

I will finish with a

GO BUCKEYES

stevasaurus

Weel you guys are right...quite a number of great games this year:

the Ind/Mich game...Ill/Mich...Purdue/Ohio St....all of the Iowa games...Northwestern/Iowa...Mich St./Mich...Minn/Ill...Penn St./Iowa

From top to bottom the parity has been evident all year...proof in the pudding 7 or 8 teams will be bowl elidgeable...with 3 teams maybe at 10 - 2.

wish the iowa and michigan fans hadn't stopped being a part of this thread...

it's been a fun season. They should have to root for Illinois :notworthy:

Brrly1

Well Steve, I haven't been up to snuff lately,kinda off singin' the blues with two losses now, its not like it was. I have been here reading everything posted, just everything has gone awash from where we were but even yet its still been a heck of a season. Out of the 22 starters from this year 18 are returning which should hold some good promise for us next year. I do have to say our Young freshman quarterback did a great job for his first start. It might have come out different had Rick Stanzi been in there but who is to say. We could also be 11-0 also but we will not know. Just been kind of hangin low, keeping low profile but no matter what I will always say Go Hawkeyes!!! Go Big Ten!!!

See Ya, Bye Burly

C-Series14

:notworthy: John. The freshman will be around for awhile, he will only get better!

HorseFixer

Happy Saturday To Wisconsin! Im not feelin so good this year! :notworthy: I cant tell you how sick I am over the state of our program! Those 2 and 3 loss seasons look pretty good right now! :thumbs:

Skeleton.gif

whfan74

Well we are still reading this post but most of us are :notworthy:

The Wolverines definitely have a long ways to go. Is Rich Rod the answer???? Only time will tell.....the guy needs a couple of more years. I just don't want this to turn in to a Charlie Weis saga in Ann Arbor.

Of course I will be cheering on the Big Ten in bowl games.......but let's face it guys the Big Ten is looking pretty week again across the board. Rankings mean nothing when it comes down to stepping on the field for a bowl game.

Best of luck to all of your teams this coming Saturday.........

stevasaurus

good to have you guys back on the thread. Season's not over yet...Illinois is playing undefeated Cincinati this Sat. Maybe Mich can give it to Ohio St.

I got a feeling that the Big Ten is going to do some damage in the bowls this year.

They aren't as week as everyone thinks....you heard it here first. :thumbs::WRS:

go Illinois.. :notworthy:

bitten

Well this is the last week of the regular season, man I wish it was longer. All in all I think that most of the people that post on here had there turns of high and lows. I know I did.

Now then as a Ohio State Buckeyes fan I look forward to this day as we play Michigan. This is not my whole season as it is for others but I do put a lot of infuses on how important this game is. Yes I want to win the Big Ten outright but I also want to work on evening the total wins score between these two teams.

You have got to throw out the season record on determining who is going to win. On paper the Buckeyes would have no problem going up there and taking care of business. Michigan had a real good start to the season and I know they would like to go out with a win, just dont think its going to happen.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>GO BUCKEYES<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Brrly1

Ok,Well I started this here post by saying Go Hawkeyes !!! That won't ever stop. I have a real hard time saying this but Go Blue !!! If Michigan pulls a rabbitt out of the hat and just happens to win they become Bowl eligible and the Hawkeyes get a Co - Championship . Now I don't want you Buckeye fans to take this wrong because normaly I would pull for Ohio State beings I have lived here in Ohio for over 25 years now. It is hard to turn my back on the Buckeyes but like I say a Co - Championship sounds a whole lot better than second place. None the less I will finish this post with nothing less than Go Hawkeyes!!! See Ya, Bye Burly