Sign in to follow this  
wingrider

Hyd. cylinder

wingrider

Hey all! Been trying to find new hyd hoses for the lift cyl. on a C160 Auto, not having any luck. Tried JD dealer and a NAPA store and they don't have the right fittings. I looked part numbers up in manual but are they still availble for Toro.

Was just wondering if anyone knows of a place to get them.

Thanks wingrider

nylyon

Check our vendor section and look up kj4kicks, he's got em!

Direct link

defed

i believe they all used SAE 5 ORB fittings (at least the newer stuff, not sure about earlier models). when i needed hoses for my C-195, i just bought some pre-made hose from surplus center (cheap!) w/ standard size fittings. got some SAE 5 ORB to pipe adapters from a local hydraulics supplier. if i recall, i got 45 or 90 degree adapters due to space constraints.

the lengths weren't exact (pre-made hose) but got it close enough and saved alot of money over custom lengths.

Sarge

The ORB (straight thread, o-ring boss) fittings, R2 series hose and rebuildable ends can be had here -

Discount Hydraulics

I use the 37* JIC adapters and swivel-end rebuildable hose ends compatible with R2 series hose . For tight spots, you can either use the 90* rebuildable hose ends or the 90* ORB-JIC adapters . Works out well, if you ruin a hose then the only part needed is a new piece of hose and re-use the ends.

Sarge