Sign in to follow this  
brentonkjohnson

Haban Sickle Mower

brentonkjohnson

Goodafternoon, I found a Haban Sickle mower really reasonable but I don't know how to cross reference the number since it isn't a toro or wheelhorse product. How do I know what tractors this will fit on? The model is 194972. I've got the serial number too if that will help someone. Thanks for any help you can give.

Brent Johnson

givitsound@hotmail.com

gwest_ca

There is a Haban Group

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Haban/

See a 193-972, 194-773 and 194-973 all for MTD.

Garry

brentonkjohnson

Hey, thanks for the help Garry. It's a series H if that helps any. So if it's made for MTD, I shouldn't bother with it for a wheelhorse C-121 or can these things be modified pretty easy?

Thanks again,

Brent

brentonkjohnson

So I found the right one for wheelhorses. It's Haban model 414. It says in the manual that it fits the chargers, electro, and raider 10's and 12's. It should fit a raider 14 as well right? Maybe it's not included in the manual because they only made the 14 in 1972 and the Haban was made earlier than that? Would it also fit the C series...they are pretty much the same tractor just a newer version right?

Thanks,

Brent

kpinnc

So I found the right one for wheelhorses. It's Haban model 414. It says in the manual that it fits the chargers, electro, and raider 10's and 12's. It should fit a raider 14 as well right? Maybe it's not included in the manual because they only made the 14 in 1972 and the Haban was made earlier than that? Would it also fit the C series...they are pretty much the same tractor just a newer version right?

Thanks,

Brent

Yes, it will fit a 14- so long as it fits the other models you have mentioned.

Kevin