Sign in to follow this  
hcminis

Dozer/Snow Blade BD-4264-A

hcminis

This board is great for the links and information if you just spend a little time searching. Did as much homework as I could but still need some expert help. Posted about a month back that I purchased my first Horse which is a 655 w/ a dozer/snow blade. Problem I have is the blade doesn't have the rotating handle that attaches to the frame. Can have one made fairly easy but need to know the dimensions. Specifically the hole spacing. Have the triangle shaped piece that the wire attaches to and will pull the pin to rotate but nothing from there back/up. Also, need the center dimension for the lift plate. Guy I purchased the Horse from said he used a chain but when I used Dad's old Horse it had a steel plate with pins on each end to attach and lift the blade.

Can anyone post or send me some dimensions of the rotating handle and lift plate? If you have the parts list for the blade the items needed are numbers 19, 22, 25, and 31. All the nuts and bolts I can get.

Thanks in advance.

D. J.

dewayne@hcmtoys.com

www.hcmtoys.com

pittsburghmatt

Hi -

I have a snow plow that works on a 1045 and just got a 655 myself; I'd be happy to check which plow mine is and report the measurements you need -- but how do I find out which model I have?!

I see on the interchange list (via yahoo groups) that six of the eight possible 42" snow blades that work on the 655 also work on the 1045 (I believe all of the plows that work on the 1045 work on the 655). Anyway:

Work on BOTH 1045 and 655 (and others):

BD-4267 42" Dozer Blade

BD-4264A 42" Dozer Blade

BD-4264 42" Dozer Blade

BD-4263 42" Dozer Blade

6-4111 42" Dozer Blade

BD-4262

These two work on the 655 (and others) but not the 1045. Anyone have idea why this is true?

BD-4271 42" Dozer Blade

BD-4261

more once I check things out tomorrow.

Matt

pittsburghmatt

I got dimensions off my 6-4111, but think yours must be a DB-4264-A based on the part #s. Regardless, I think the 6-4111 dimensions in question look to be valid for your 4264-A...probably. I took a bunch of pics, but the wife took the camera chip and deleted them thinking I'd saved them. Fortunately, I had written the dimensions on to the schematics as a PDF file (I love tablet PCs). I will PM you or can do so for anyone else who is interested these markups...the PDf is ~1MB so I can't attach it here.

bests,

Matt