Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

I love living in Notre Dame Country!

whfan74

Well this morning my daughter woke up and spent the morning with Dad. We had a great time playing together and hanging out. We decided that since we live in Indiana we needed to go outside and get ready for the big game this afternoon. We didn't want any of our neighbors confused on where our loyalties lie when it comes to college football. Once we were done in the yard she wanted to have her picture taken............here is my favorite little girl!

AddisonMich.jpg

After we were done we talked about the fact that we had to head to the store to get some goodies. We both thought it would be a good idea for those in our community to know that there is a big game today.........if they didn't know already. So just my jersey and her shirt weren't enough. So we came up with this........

MichTruck.jpg

Well for those of you that are college football fans I hope you have a great Saturday following your favorite teams!

GO BLUE!

HorseFixer

Yep it was a wonderful day to be a WOLVERINE! :hide:

To all ND fan's don't despair, I will buy each of you a can of RED A*S SAUVE that when applied liberally, should make you feel better! :ychain:

Scotty Nice setup in yer yard! :scratchead:"GO BLUE"

stevasaurus

Hey Scott...nice pics. How did I know the Duke would jump on this band wagon? :scratchead:

Guess what...Illinois is tied with Ohio State...1 and 1...we go there is 2 weeks.

Watch out for Northwestern...they look pretty good. :hide:

wheel horse 1045

GO BLUE

bitten

I hope the blue team wins all there games and everyone gets real excited, so when the Buckeyes go up there and kick there asses we can bring you back to reality. :scratchead:

big mike

I really don't give a rip about football(sports in general unless it has wheels or boobularitys)but it is great to see the Domers get their winkys knocked in the dirt!

Gene_S

Hey Scott,

Nice pics and thanks for sharing!

Sure was nice getting a chance to get together on sunday morning with you and Pat and talk WH stuff.

GO BLUE!

Thanks,

Gene