SylvanLakeWH 32,415 #251 Posted 2 hours ago Recycled "Bread & Butter" Onions Not a recipe per se, but as I was getting ready to empty the bread and butter pickle juice after finishing the last pickle, it dawned on me that onions would taste great soaked in said pickle juice!!! Well, I chunked up a couple onions and putt them in the jar and next day they were fantastic!!! Gonna try dill next... 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
953 nut 69,028 #252 Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, SylvanLakeWH said: Recycled "Bread & Butter" Onions Not a recipe per se, but as I was getting ready to empty the bread and butter pickle juice after finishing the last pickle, it dawned on me that onions would taste great soaked in said pickle juice!!! Well, I chunked up a couple onions and putt them in the jar and next day they were fantastic!!! Gonna try dill next... Hard boiled eggs are great pickled too. 1 Share this post Link to post Share on other sites
adsm08 5,106 #253 Posted 14 minutes ago 1 hour ago, 953 nut said: Hard boiled eggs are great pickled too. If you like the taste of floor cleaner I suppose that's true. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites