Jump to content
stevasaurus

RECIPES

Recommended Posts

SylvanLakeWH

Recycled "Bread & Butter" Onions

 

Not a recipe per se, but as I was getting ready to empty the bread and butter pickle juice after finishing the last pickle, it dawned on me that onions would taste great soaked in said pickle juice!!! Well, I chunked up a couple onions and putt them in the jar and next day they were fantastic!!! Gonna try dill next...

 

:popcorn:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
953 nut
1 hour ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Recycled "Bread & Butter" Onions

 

Not a recipe per se, but as I was getting ready to empty the bread and butter pickle juice after finishing the last pickle, it dawned on me that onions would taste great soaked in said pickle juice!!! Well, I chunked up a couple onions and putt them in the jar and next day they were fantastic!!! Gonna try dill next...

 

:popcorn:

Hard boiled eggs are great pickled too.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
adsm08
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

Hard boiled eggs are great pickled too.

 

If you like the taste of floor cleaner I suppose that's true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Ed Kennell
4 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

Recycled "Bread & Butter" Onions

 

Not a recipe per se, but as I was getting ready to empty the bread and butter pickle juice after finishing the last pickle, it dawned on me that onions would taste great soaked in said pickle juice!!! Well, I chunked up a couple onions and putt them in the jar and next day they were fantastic!!! Gonna try dill next...

 

:popcorn:

I do the same with my bread and butter pickle juice.   I use half onion and half cucumber sliced thin.    Fantastic is the word.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...