Sign in to follow this  
st_croix_tractors

Wheel Horse Garden Toys

st_croix_tractors

Hello all. :scratchead: First off great forum, Ive been looking for a crew of guys like this for sometime now. I love that its all about wheel horse here. I've really seen some nice tractors on this forum. Everyone keep up the good work and nice to meet you all and im sure ill talk to you all again soon.

I also have a few wheel horses that i love to ride. To view more pics you can visit my blog where I have all my news and updates posted daily.

My wheel horses & attachments

0d7d7aa462a1.jpg

Later.

hodge

St. Croix, welcome to Redsquare, and congrats on some nice looking equipment there! I bet the twin gets the plowing done in record time!

Are you from St. Croix, or does that have some special meaning? Fill out your signature, so we can learn more about you.

Blessings to you!

Raider12

:scratchead: Glad your part of the gang!

perry

i really like that disc setup :hide:

:scratchead:

Duff

:hide: !

St. Croix....hmmm...I used to live in St. Thomas......

Glad to have you with us, and those are some fine looking tractors!

Duff :scratchead:

whfan74

Nice looking tractors and attachments you have there! According to your link are you selling all of the horses and attachments?

Thanks for posting the pictures.

Post often!

st_croix_tractors

:scratchead: everyone for the warm welcome.

hodge,

Far as the plow go's, yeah it will plow nicely. The plow I have on the back is rather large. I had to change it about 3 times to get it perfect, but now i love it!

Im from st. croix falls WI. The land of trap rock :hide:

Raider12,

Thank you Raider12 :ychain:

perry,

Thanks perry. :ychain:

Duff,

Thanks Duff :ychain:

whfan74,

Yes sir...there all for sale at this time. I need to upgrade to a larger tractor. This summer I plowed just over 3 acres and planted corn and had a nice Mellon patch. The tractors worked great but just not big enough.

I have early 70's briggs & strattons with double bearing in them at the moment. The 7X2 is a 14hp and the b-80 is a 8hp B&S. I do have the original motors for both tractors that will be sold with the tractors as well. Along with extra guards and what not.

pbradley68

NICE TRACTORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

st_croix_tractors

Thanks pbradley68.

Id have to say the 1965 (655) 7X2 would be my favorite. I had 3 motors in it last week but the sound of 2 seem to turn me on a little more. With 3 motors it sounded like a mini super mod tractor puller lol now it thumps like a field tractor should. :scratchead:

Both motors are very well in sink with each other and under load it sounds like one of a kind. From a distance you would never suspect it was a 1965 655 wheel horse.

Today I'm working on a single row corn planter. Its from a 9 row john deere planter that I cut down and will be making a couple two row planters and some singles. Should look way cool! I'm hoping it works great too, this would really make a nice add on to my collection. Besides I'm not liking the walk behind corn planter anymore, Id rather take a horse.

qd-16

Awesome implements!! very creative.. Plowing in the garden is my favorite wheel horse chore!

st_croix_tractors

Thanks qd-16. Yeah I would have to agree, specially virgin ground, Its a lot smoother and easier on your back :scratchead:

Red Iron

:hide:

Glad to have another collector joining us! Awesome toys you have!

Great to share your pics, we love them! :scratchead:

Operator

:scratchead: St. Croix!! And it is very nice to see another Wisconsinite!!

I'm south of you a bit by Red Wing MN. on the Wisc. side. Don't happen to work at Dresser Trap Rock do you?

Randy

VinsRJ

VERY NICE!

HorseFixer

:hide: St.Croix from accross the POND! You have some pretty neat stuff! :scratchead:

st_croix_tractors

Thanks fellas :scratchead:

Operator, No I don't work there but live 4 miles from there.

HorseFixer, Are you from taylors falls?