Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Small crawler

Nick

I was just sorting pictures and found a couple of this custom built crawler that was at the Paulding ohio tractor show last year. I didnt talk to the owner and the only thing I remember about the design is that it had a diesel engine. Will say it looks like a nice fabrication job to me. :thumbs:

Clickable thumbnails

th_show004.jpg th_show002.jpg

Rollerman

Thats pretty cool Nick...the track assemblies look similiar to one of the older mini hoes at work.

Before the rubber tracks were standard on a lot of them.

I bet there are a lot of hours in that one!

Couple differant things I have seen at shows are.....A few years back at Portlan a guy had 3 peices of miniture construction equipment..I do mean mineiture too?

They were functional but you had to sit on top...if I recall he had a Scraper,dozer & maybe a grader.

I did get pictures...but lost them on the puter somewhere. :thumbs:

Also at Rverview last year there was a 1/4 scale cable shovel...that was neat!

Nick

Stephen, I think I saw that equipment at Portland and took pictures of it also. Like I so often do Im sure they got deleted at some point. It was some nice looking equipment though.

Nick in Ohio

Rollerman

I just found the pics er vids....seems the issue was I had the camera set to do video at the time...rather bad vids too.

Anybody wanna take a shot at tellin me how to convert vids to pics..... :thumbs:

Nick

Has to be better ways but you can get a picture with windows Movie maker. I use movie maker to put videos together from my still camera mpegs. At least it comes with windows free. :thumbs:

Nick in ohio

TN CRAWLER

HI, THE OHIO MAN USED C. F. STRUCK TRACK, FRONT AND BACK SPROCKETS, AND CHAIN. VERY NICE JOB. WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE BRAKES WORKS :thumbs:

RON, TN CRAWLER

Rollerman

Ron I would have never guessed Struck tracks?

Must be even smaller than it really looks in the pics.

Kelly

I watched the guy run that shovel, at riverview last year that was neat, very detailed.

TN CRAWLER

STEPHEN, THE TRACK ARE THE FRIST GENERATION EVERY TRACK ARE BOLTED ON , THE SQUARE HOLE IN THE CENTER IS FOR MUD OR SMALL STONES ,THE TOP PART OF THE SPROCK WON;T JAM , BY THE EARLY PICTURES THE TRACK ARE BOLTED ON BACKWARDS.

RON, TN CRAWLER

P S I HAD ONE MANY YEARS AGO , :thumbs: