876wheelhorse

the toys 876 and 856

876wheelhorse

wheelhorse8768562.jpg

wheelhorse876.jpg

wheelhorse856876.jpg

wheelhorse856.jpg

nylyon

Fixed the pictures for you, when you copy from photobucket use the IMG code, not the HTML. Nice pair of horses!

876wheelhorse

ok i hope i did that right. Posting pics is always fun. Ok the one with deck is a 876. I need a seat and a engine for that. It still runs but the k181 has a cracked cylinder wall. So I would like to find a engine for that. Now the 856 is the newest horse. I just stole that today for 100 bux. I felt bad about it but is what he wanted. I bought it from al on this forum. Very nice guy. I bought this for the engine but I like them both lol so I might as well keep them both. They are both 66's one is hydro and one is standard. Now the 856 needs some stuff, I will prob have to put a list in wanted also. Needed is a belt guard for the starter generator, a seat pan and cushion, a ignition front and rear tires for a 856. throttle and choke cable, I know there seems like alot but it is alot of little stuff. thanks :scratchead:

qd-16

Brad, I'm glad your happy with the tractor, have fun! I'm just glad another wheel horse nut got it! :scratchead: 100 bucks is all I paid for the tractor so ya don't have to feel as if you stole it. :hide:

876wheelhorse

yeah i need to get a seat pan made. looked at the 876 didnt look to hard to make out of 16 guage. i dunno if i need a seat though i have been going with just the pan now for the last 4 years. lol put some other tires on there from another tractor. need to find out what the original size tires are. do you know where i can get a download of the manual? toro didnt have one

TJ

Looks like a nice watch dog on the lookout for horse thieves. :scratchead:

Nice tractors. :hide:

Tom

876wheelhorse

Yeah she had 21 pups in a year and turned into a watchdog. She is a English Mastiff

Sarge

If I remember right, one of the Yahoo WH manuals groups should have a manual for the 876. Keep ahold of that seat pan-they are not easy to find ! Original was the black/white 2-piece , just fyi . Honestly, I prefer them over the newer high-back models since it makes it easier to look to the rear when working with implements.

Sarge

876wheelhorse

I have a manual for the 876. Just need the one for the 856. Dont even have any luck on toro website....

stevasaurus

nice horses...don't think I would ride bareback...

these old bones need a nice saddle :scratchead:

MikesRJ

I have a manual for the 876. Just need the one for the 856. Dont even have any luck on toro website....

Wheelhorse Model 856 Owners Manual

You may need to join the Yahoo group in order to download the manual. Or PM me and I can send it to you.