Sign in to follow this  
slantram

C-81.

slantram

Someone local has a C-81 for sale.It has a `69 12 Hp engine with the Breakerless ignition and a like new tiller.It's a 3speed +reverse/high-low range. The tractor looks to be in nice condition and he says everything works as it should.I haven't gone to look at it yet. He's asking $900.00 OBO. Does that sound like a reasonable price? Pics are in Photobucket. Thanks in advance. http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i299/slantram/C-81/

Don1977

There is no way I would give over $200 for the tractor. That leaves $700 in the tiller is it worth that much to you.

canam1991

$300-400 for the tiller 150-200 for the tractor if you can;t get it for $650 leave it... thats 76-81 decal hood could that be a c120 tractor with a C-81 hood?

C-Series14

It is a 1978-1979 tractor and decal...wide hoodstand.

htopjimmy26

900 sounds a little steep, maybe if it had a reallllll nice deck, Tiller is prob 250-300 tractor no more than 400, but If you want it and can afford it buy it. Life is wayyy too short not to have lots of little tractors :hide: . Good luck :scratchead:

can whlvr

Thats definatly a c 81,78 and 79 have a combination of old c dash with the enclosed hood stand on the bottem,a little pricy even for ontario.

slantram

Thanks for all the replies. I've got a date to go and check out the C-81 on Saturday. I'll ket you know if I make a deal or not. Slantram

slantram

Thanks for the replies. I now own a C-81. I paid $700.00 for it with an extra set of Ags mounted on rims.It runs fine and not even a puff of smoke from the exhaust,cold or hot. Thanks again, slantram.

Duff

Congratulations on your new tractor! Keep us posted on what you do with it, and updated pictures!

Duff :scratchead: